In todayâ€™s economy, information and accountability have assumed a larger role in our society.
As a result the financial statement with an independent audit report are of vital services to investors, creditors and other participants in economic exchange.
Financial statements can only be valuable to those who know how to use them. As a result of their key role in business, the researcher has been spurred to embark on this work.
Financial ratios have been used to analyze and interpret the financial statements or the selected companies. That is in an effort to sow, for the benefit of those who should like to be in business, how the financial statement could be used to aid in investment decisions and business growth.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Table of contents
1.1Background of the study
1.2Statement of problems
1.3Objective of the study
1.4Significance of the study
1.5Historical background of the firms under study
2.1Financial information and its users
2.2The nature of financial accounting conventions
2.3The concepts and conventions
2.4Development of generally accepted accounting principles
2.5A review of working capital
2.6The contents of financial statement
2.7The statement of souces and application of fund
2.8The auditors report on financial statements
2.12Empirical studies on ratios as predictive of business
2.13Leverage in business
3.1RESEARCH METHOD AND DESIGN
3.2Sources of data collection
3.3Primary sources of data collection
3.4Secondary sources of data collection
3.5Data collection and procedures
3.7Determination of sample size
3.8Validation of research instrument
ANALYSIS AND INTERPRETATION OF DATA
4.1The balance sheet of benix
4.2Analysis of financial statement of benix limited and its interpretation
4.3The balance sheet of bonus limited
4.4The profit and loss account of bonus limited
4.5Analysis of the financial statement of bonus limited and its interpretation
4.6Presentation and analysis of data
5.0Summary findings, recommendation and conclusion
5.1summary of findings
5.2recommendation and conclusion
Disclaimer: Note this academic material is intended as a guide for your academic research work. Do not copy word for word. Note: For Computer or Programming related works, some works might not contain source codes
CITE THIS WORK
(2012, 11). Financial Statement: A Tool For Evaluating Performance Of Companies And Investment Decision With Reference To Being And Bows Nigeria Limited.. Afribary.com. Retrieved 11, 2012, from https://afribary.com/read/350/financial-statement-a-tool-for-evaluating-performance-of-companies-and-investment-decision-with-reference-to-being-and-bows-nigeria-limited
"Financial Statement: A Tool For Evaluating Performance Of Companies And Investment Decision With Reference To Being And Bows Nigeria Limited." Afribary.com. 11 2012. 2012. 11 2012 <https://afribary.com/read/350/financial-statement-a-tool-for-evaluating-performance-of-companies-and-investment-decision-with-reference-to-being-and-bows-nigeria-limited>.
"Financial Statement: A Tool For Evaluating Performance Of Companies And Investment Decision With Reference To Being And Bows Nigeria Limited.." Afribary.com. Afribary.com, 11 2012. Web. 11 2012. <https://afribary.com/read/350/financial-statement-a-tool-for-evaluating-performance-of-companies-and-investment-decision-with-reference-to-being-and-bows-nigeria-limited>.
"Financial Statement: A Tool For Evaluating Performance Of Companies And Investment Decision With Reference To Being And Bows Nigeria Limited.." Afribary.com. 11, 2012. Accessed 11, 2012. https://afribary.com/read/350/financial-statement-a-tool-for-evaluating-performance-of-companies-and-investment-decision-with-reference-to-being-and-bows-nigeria-limited.
- Related Works
- The Role Of Financial Accountability In A Public Limited Company
- Problems And Challenges Experienced By Secretaries In Some Business And Public Organizations In Imo State
- Accounting Information And Decision Making (a Case Study Of G. Cappa Plc Garriki Abuja)
- Accounting In The Hospitality Industry: A Case Study Of Joe-continental Hotel
- The Role Of Community Bank In Rural Development Of Nigeria
- Internal Audit Control In Government Establishment (a Case Study Of Project Development Institute (proda), Enugu).
- Accounting And Management Problems Of Small Scale Industries In Imo State (a Case Study Pf Small Scale Industries In Ezinihitte Local Government Area
- Nigerian Financial System As The Prime Mover Of Economic Activities As Study Of Nigerian Bank For Commerce And Industry In Enugu State
- Banking Lending Policies And Recovery Procedure In Nigeria
- A Need For Professional Accountant In Ministries A Case Study Of Kogi State Ministries Of Finance