The aim of this study was to determined the factors that are influencing the performance of a secretaries in private organization in Nsukka Local Government Area of Enugu state.
This study looked into the course of low performance of secretaries in the above mentioned local government and sought for possible means of redressing them in order to promote the efficiency of the secretaries.
Data was collected through questionnaires, findings that facilitated the study were as follows that absence of office equipment result to inefficiency of secretarial work.
There is lack of cordial relationship between the secretary and the executive which contributes to job inefficiency.
That low pay level and absence of promotion and recognition brings about poor performance of secretaries.
The study also discovered that the following measures will help in improving secretaries in service training promotion opportunities good working environment and incentives etc.
The researcher used simple percentage to analyze the data. A sample size was drawn out of a total population. Various literature were consulted to make formation for the research work.
TABLE OF CONTENT
Table of content
1.1Introduction/Background of the study
1.2Statement of the problems
1.3Purpose pf the study
1.4Significance of the study
1.5Assumption of the study
1.7Delimitation of the study
1.8Definition of terms.
2.2Factors that lead to job satisfaction among secretaries
2.3Factors that cause poor human relations between the boss and the secretary
2.4Measures that could help improve job performance of secretaries
2.5Summary of literature review.
3.2Design of the study
3.3Area of the study
3.4Population of the study
3.5Sample size of the study
3.6Description of the instrument
3.7Validation of the instrument
3.8Distribution and retrieval of questionnaire
3.9Method of data analysis
SUMMARY OF FINDINGS, CONCLUSION AND RECOMMENDATION
5.1Summary of findings
5.4Suggestion for further research
Disclaimer: Note this academic material is intended as a guide for your academic research work. Do not copy word for word. Note: For Computer or Programming related works, some works might not contain source codes
CITE THIS WORK
(2012, 11). A Survey Of Factors That Influence The Performance Of Secretaries In Private Organization In Nsukka Local Government Area Of Enugu State.. ProjectStoc.com. Retrieved 11, 2012, from https://projectstoc.com/read/320/a-survey-of-factors-that-influence-the-performance-of-secretaries-in-private-organization-in-nsukka-local-government-area-of-enugu-state
"A Survey Of Factors That Influence The Performance Of Secretaries In Private Organization In Nsukka Local Government Area Of Enugu State." ProjectStoc.com. 11 2012. 2012. 11 2012 <https://projectstoc.com/read/320/a-survey-of-factors-that-influence-the-performance-of-secretaries-in-private-organization-in-nsukka-local-government-area-of-enugu-state>.
"A Survey Of Factors That Influence The Performance Of Secretaries In Private Organization In Nsukka Local Government Area Of Enugu State.." ProjectStoc.com. ProjectStoc.com, 11 2012. Web. 11 2012. <https://projectstoc.com/read/320/a-survey-of-factors-that-influence-the-performance-of-secretaries-in-private-organization-in-nsukka-local-government-area-of-enugu-state>.
"A Survey Of Factors That Influence The Performance Of Secretaries In Private Organization In Nsukka Local Government Area Of Enugu State.." ProjectStoc.com. 11, 2012. Accessed 11, 2012. https://projectstoc.com/read/320/a-survey-of-factors-that-influence-the-performance-of-secretaries-in-private-organization-in-nsukka-local-government-area-of-enugu-state.
- Related Works
- The Status And Impact Of The Secretary In The Labour Market (a Case Study Of Some Selected Organizations In Enugu North Local Government Of Enugu State)
- The Impact Of Globalization And Technology In The Teaching Of English Language In Nigeria Education
- The Effect Of Poor Environment On The Secretary's Job Performance (a Case Study Of Federal Polytechnic Oko)
- Problems And Prospects Of Teaching And Learning Business Studies In Secondary Schools In Nsukka Zone
- A Survey Of The Impact Of High Rate Of Failures In Shorthand In The Department Of Secretarial Studies, Benue State Polytecnic, Ugbokolo
- Application Of Shorthand Skill In Todayâ€™s Business Offices
- Causes Of Occupational Change In Secretarial Profession (a Case Study Of Institute Of Management And Technology (imt) Enugu.
- The Impact Of Information Technology On The Secretarial Profession (a Case Study Of Selected Business Organizations
- Effects Of Automation On Secretarial Performance
- An Investigation Into The Strategies For Improving Management/staff Relationship In Tertiary Institutions