Multimedia technologies are attracting more and more interest every day. Video-on-Demand is one of the buzzwords today and is now available for the public. Content providers such as publishers, broadcasting companies and audio/video production firms must be able to archive and index their productions for later retrieval. This is a formidable task and it is even more so when the material to be handled encompasses several media types and covers a time span of several years. In order for such a vast amount of data to be easily available, existing multimedia database design models, indexing and retrieval methodologies and delivery methods have to be improved and refined. In addition, video, image and audio data cannot be effectively managed with the exclusive use of older, keyword-based search techniques. Many music organizations have gone into online to enable mobile agent of distributed multimedia database system because of the extraordinary benefit resulting from information technology. Information technology has enabled an mobile agent of distributed multimedia database system to work successfully. With this mobile agent of distributed multimedia database system, music can be listening online, buy online and even download. This is achieved with the help of some software like macromedia Dream weaver and Flash.
TABLE OF CONTENT
TABLE OF CONTENT
1.1 STATEMENT OF PROBLEM
1.2 PURPOSE OF STUDY
1.3 AIMS AND OBJECTIVES
1.6 DEFINITION OF TERMS
2.0 LITERATURE REVIEW
3.0 METHODS FOR FACT FINDING AND DETAILED DISCUSSIONS OF THE SYSTEM
3.1 METHODOLOGIES FOR FACT-FINDING
4.0 FUTURES, IMPLICATIONS AND CHALLENGES OF THE SYSTEM
5.0 SUMMARY, RECOMMENDATIONS AND CONCLUSION
Disclaimer: Note this academic material is intended as a guide for your academic research work. Do not copy word for word. Note: For Computer or Programming related works, some works might not contain source codes
CITE THIS WORK
(2014, 08). Application Of Mobile Agent In Distributed Multimedia Database System.. ProjectStoc.com. Retrieved 08, 2014, from https://projectstoc.com/read/2755/application-of-mobile-agent-in-distributed-multimedia-database-system-4066
"Application Of Mobile Agent In Distributed Multimedia Database System." ProjectStoc.com. 08 2014. 2014. 08 2014 <https://projectstoc.com/read/2755/application-of-mobile-agent-in-distributed-multimedia-database-system-4066>.
"Application Of Mobile Agent In Distributed Multimedia Database System.." ProjectStoc.com. ProjectStoc.com, 08 2014. Web. 08 2014. <https://projectstoc.com/read/2755/application-of-mobile-agent-in-distributed-multimedia-database-system-4066>.
"Application Of Mobile Agent In Distributed Multimedia Database System.." ProjectStoc.com. 08, 2014. Accessed 08, 2014. https://projectstoc.com/read/2755/application-of-mobile-agent-in-distributed-multimedia-database-system-4066.
- Related Works
- Design And Simulation Of Computer Piagonistic System (a Case Study Of Ibm Pg)
- Design And Implementation Of Computerized Directory Of Business Premises In Enugu Urban
- Design And Implantation Of Computerized Child Care Information System. Case Study (united Nation International Children Emergency Fund, (unicef)
- Design And Implementation Of A Computer Based Stock Monitoring System, (a Case Study Of Nigeria Stock Exchange Abuja)
- A Geometric Approach To Improving Active Packet Loss Measurement
- Genetic Algorithm And Travelling Salesmen Problem Using C# And Atl Com
- Design Of Student Identity Card System
- Design And Implementation Of A Computer Based Seaport Billing System (a Case Study Of Nigerian Port Authority Lagos)
- Blue Brain
- Design And Implementation Of Parallel Processing Implementation Of The Mandelbrot Set On Gpu For Online Payment (case Study Of Imt Enugu)