This study focused on the pricing of agricultural product (a case study of sorghum suppliers in Enugu metropolis.
To carry out this research work some of the following objectives were set out.
To find out the problems associated with the pricing system of sorghum.
To make appropriate recommendation on how to improve on the pricing system of the sorghum Based on these extensive literature review on text book, journals, and material on the area of the study was carried out.
Based on these researcher came up with following findings.
The survey shows that the pricing system as adopted by sorghum suppliers does not lead to customer repeats patronage.
It was equally discovered that the product is not really available in all the markets in Enugu metropolis.
The four ps of marketing price promotion place and products should be adequately applied for improved performance.
It is the researchers opinion that if these recommendations are judiciously carried out sorghum supplier will not only serve their customers better but also improve their profit margin.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Table of content
1.1 Background of the study
1.2 Statement of the problem
1.3Objective of the study
1.4 Research question
1.5 Significance of the study
1.6 Scope of the study
1.7 Limitation of the study
1.8 Definition of terms
2.0 literature review
2.1 An overview of agric marketing
2.2 Classification of agricultural produce
2.3 Importance of agricultural produce
2.4 Marketing concept in agric marketing
2.5 Marketing mix for agric produce
2.6Product mix for alp
2.7 price mix for agric produce
2.8 Distribution mix for agric produce
2.9 promotion mix for agric produce
3.0 Details Discussion
3.1 What is price?
3.2 Type of price
3.3 pricing of agric produce
3.4 pricing objectives
3.5 The impact of pricing an agric marketing
4.0 Summary of findings recommendation and conclusion
4.1 Summary of findings
Disclaimer: Note this academic material is intended as a guide for your academic research work. Do not copy word for word. Note: For Computer or Programming related works, some works might not contain source codes
CITE THIS WORK
(2012, 11). Pricing Of Agricultural Products (a Case Study Of Sorghum Supplier In Enugu Metropolis)... Afribary.com. Retrieved 11, 2012, from https://afribary.com/read/240/pricing-of-agricultural-products-a-case-study-of-sorghum-supplier-in-enugu-metropolis
"Pricing Of Agricultural Products (a Case Study Of Sorghum Supplier In Enugu Metropolis).." Afribary.com. 11 2012. 2012. 11 2012 <https://afribary.com/read/240/pricing-of-agricultural-products-a-case-study-of-sorghum-supplier-in-enugu-metropolis>.
"Pricing Of Agricultural Products (a Case Study Of Sorghum Supplier In Enugu Metropolis)..." Afribary.com. Afribary.com, 11 2012. Web. 11 2012. <https://afribary.com/read/240/pricing-of-agricultural-products-a-case-study-of-sorghum-supplier-in-enugu-metropolis>.
"Pricing Of Agricultural Products (a Case Study Of Sorghum Supplier In Enugu Metropolis)..." Afribary.com. 11, 2012. Accessed 11, 2012. https://afribary.com/read/240/pricing-of-agricultural-products-a-case-study-of-sorghum-supplier-in-enugu-metropolis.
- Related Works
- The Role Of Marketing Communication In Effective Of Malt Drinks In Aba Metropolis (a Case Study Of The Malt Bottled By Consolidated Breweries Aba)
- Public Relation Activities In Tertairy Institutions In Enugu State (a Cast Study Of Enugu State University Of Science And Technology Enugu State (esut)
- Non Exportation Of Oil In Nigeria. Likely Problems Accounting For And Possible Solution
- Packaging As A Promo Tools In The Marketing Of Beauty Case Products (a Case Study Of Petals Enugu)
- An Evaluation Of The Leadership Style And Its Effect On The Employees Attitude
- Distress In Banking Sector How To Avert Future Occurrence
- Marketing Strategies Of Micro Finance Banks
- The Bases For Effective Market Segmentation In A Service Organization In Enugu Metropolis (a Study Of Mtn Nigeria Limited)
- The Role Of Road Transportation Mode In The Marketing Of Agricultural Products. (a Case Study Of Abakaliki L.g.a. Ebonyi State)
- The Challenges Of Entrepreneurship Development In Nigeria