Summary, this study is carried out to educate the populace on the attributed or advantages that would be derived from the privatization and commercialization of government industries.
TABLE OF CONTENT
Table of content
1.1Background of the study
1.2Statement of the problem
1.3Purpose/objectives of the study
1.4Significance of the study
1.5Limitation of the study
REVIEW OF RELATED LITERATURE
RESEARCH DESIGN AND METHODOLOGY
3.1 Source of data
3.2 Location of data
3.3 Methods of data collection (literature work only)
RECOMMENDATION AND CONCLUSION.
Disclaimer: Note this academic material is intended as a guide for your academic research work. Do not copy word for word. Note: For Computer or Programming related works, some works might not contain source codes
CITE THIS WORK
(2012, 11). The Effect Of Privatization And Commercilization Of Government Owned Industries.. Afribary.com. Retrieved 11, 2012, from https://afribary.com/read/233/the-effect-of-privatization-and-commercilization-of-government-owned-industries
"The Effect Of Privatization And Commercilization Of Government Owned Industries." Afribary.com. 11 2012. 2012. 11 2012 <https://afribary.com/read/233/the-effect-of-privatization-and-commercilization-of-government-owned-industries>.
"The Effect Of Privatization And Commercilization Of Government Owned Industries.." Afribary.com. Afribary.com, 11 2012. Web. 11 2012. <https://afribary.com/read/233/the-effect-of-privatization-and-commercilization-of-government-owned-industries>.
"The Effect Of Privatization And Commercilization Of Government Owned Industries.." Afribary.com. 11, 2012. Accessed 11, 2012. https://afribary.com/read/233/the-effect-of-privatization-and-commercilization-of-government-owned-industries.
- Related Works
- Electronic Banking And The Challenges Of The Nigerian Business Environment (a Case Study Of First Bank Of Nigeria Plc.)
- The Impact Of Rising Interest Rate On Manufacturing Sector Of The Nigerian Economy (a Case Study Of Sunglass Nigeria Limited)
- Fraud Detection And Prevention In Banks A Case Study Of First Bank Of Nigeria Plc Enugu Main
- Loan Syndication As An Alternative To Business Finance In Nigeria
- The Roles Of Central Bank Of Nigeria And Merchant Banks In Financial International Trade In Nigeria. A Case Study Of Cbn Enugu. And Crown Merchant Bank Benin
- Clearing As A Means Of Sustaining Bank And Suppressing Fraud: A Case Study Of U. B. A. Main Branch Enugu
- Debt Recovery Techniques In The Banking Sector, Problems And Prospect. (a Case Study Of Union Bank Nigeria Plc).
- The Effect Of Quality Service Delivery On Customers Patronage
- An Evaluation Of The Nigerian Commercial Banks
- Twenty-five Years Of Merchant Banking In Nigeria