This project work is an-depth study of recruitment, selection and training, which are seen to feature prominently as crucial elements of personnel management.
The overall objective of t his research work was to examine the institutionalized process of recruitment and selection as feared in a public limited companies; examine the practicability of the recruitment, selection and training processes as stipulated, appraise attempts by organization to increase employeesâ€™ performance and effectiveness through training efforts; and to examine practical problems emanating from these vital personnel management functions. It further aims to offer useful suggestions and recommendations for improvement.
First Bank of Nigeria PLC Enugu branch was selected as a case study because of its use of standard protocols in recruitment and selection and its standing policies on staff training.
The study is therefore an integrated picture of those very vital personnel management functions that involves in the selection and optimization of manpower by continuous training to be able to achieve the desired objective effectively and efficiently too.
In carrying out this project, data was derived from both primary and secondary sources and structured interviews were use to bring support to the study.
At the end of the study, it was evident that FBN PLV Enugu branch has been able to efficiently and effectively achieve organizational goal by formulating sound policies on recruitment and selection.
TABLE OF CONTENT
Table of content
1.1Statement of problem
1.2Objectives of the study
1.3Significance of the study
1.4Statement of Hypothesis
1.5Scope of the study
1.6Limitation of the study
1.7Definition of terms
2.0Review Of Related Literature
2.6Source of Recruitment
2.7Factors affecting Recruitment
2.15Final Offers of Employment
2.17Phases in training Programs
2.18Need for Training Staff
2.19Why is necessary to Train Staff?
2.20Methods of Training
2.21Evaluation of Training
3.2Sources of Data
3.3Sample unit and sample size
3.4Method of Investigation
3.5Test of Hypothesis
4.0Presentation, analysis and interpretation of data.
4.2Need for recruitment
4.3Frequency of Recruitment
4.4Sources of Recruitment
4.9Pre-employment Medical Examination.
4.11Training in First Bank of Nigeria Plc
4.12Methods of Training in FBN PLC
5.0Summary of Findings, Conclusion and Recommendations
Disclaimer: Note this academic material is intended as a guide for your academic research work. Do not copy word for word. Note: For Computer or Programming related works, some works might not contain source codes
CITE THIS WORK
(2012, 10). Recruitment Selection And Training In A Public Limited Liability Company (a Case Study Of First Bank Of Nigeria Plc Enugu Branch).. Afribary.com. Retrieved 10, 2012, from https://afribary.com/read/219/recruitment-selection-and-training-in-a-public-limited-liability-company-a-case-study-of-first-bank-of-nigeria-plc-enugu-branch
"Recruitment Selection And Training In A Public Limited Liability Company (a Case Study Of First Bank Of Nigeria Plc Enugu Branch)." Afribary.com. 10 2012. 2012. 10 2012 <https://afribary.com/read/219/recruitment-selection-and-training-in-a-public-limited-liability-company-a-case-study-of-first-bank-of-nigeria-plc-enugu-branch>.
"Recruitment Selection And Training In A Public Limited Liability Company (a Case Study Of First Bank Of Nigeria Plc Enugu Branch).." Afribary.com. Afribary.com, 10 2012. Web. 10 2012. <https://afribary.com/read/219/recruitment-selection-and-training-in-a-public-limited-liability-company-a-case-study-of-first-bank-of-nigeria-plc-enugu-branch>.
"Recruitment Selection And Training In A Public Limited Liability Company (a Case Study Of First Bank Of Nigeria Plc Enugu Branch).." Afribary.com. 10, 2012. Accessed 10, 2012. https://afribary.com/read/219/recruitment-selection-and-training-in-a-public-limited-liability-company-a-case-study-of-first-bank-of-nigeria-plc-enugu-branch.
- Related Works
- The Impact Of Change Management In Nigerian Banking Industry A Study Of United Bank For Africa (uba) Station Road, Enugu)
- Reward System, Employee Turnover And Productivity In Nigeria (a Case Study Of University Of Nigeria Nsukka)
- The Impact Of Employees Participation In Decision Making In Nigerian Public Sectors. (a Case Study Of Power Holding Company Of Nigeria (phcn) Enugu)
- The Impact Of Strike Action On The Achievement Of Trade Union Objective
- Manpower Planning And Development As An Effective Tool For Achieving Organizational Goals. (a Case Study Of Star Paper Mill Ltd, Aba)
- Salaries And Wages Administration As A Tool For Improving Employee’s Performance In An Organisation. (a Case Study Of Olamaboro Local Government Area Of Kogi State)
- Gender Issues And Women Advancement To Leadership Position In First Bank Nig Plc, Lagos State
- Basic Production Control Problem In Automobile Industry And Best Ways Of Solving Them (a Case Study Of Pan)
- The Influence Of Strike Action On Employees Performance And Productivity. (a Case Study Of University Of Nigeria, Nsukka)
- Implications Of Work Environment On Employees' Performance. (a Study Of Non-academic Staff Of Olabisi Onabanjo University, Ago-iwoye, Ogun State, Nigeria)