Water Purification Unit or filtration unit is designed in way that it will give a nice result. Like in our filtration, we have sand and carbon filter that were responded to separate the suspended solid particles, odour and taste of the water, which will give a very nice filtered water at the end of the filtration. This unit has no chemical engineering operation, but a physical separation process that will separate the dead micro organisms and the task, colour odor of the water. The chlorine content or amount of chlorine that should be close to water that full our bucket should be 4mgll and if it is hard water it will be reduced to 3mgll. The sand was suspended on a net, where it was arranged in layers, gravel or coast sand, semi coast, and fine sand, while in carbon, also suspended on a net, where coast sand was first layer before the polished and graded carbon.
TABLE OF CONTENT
INTRODUCTION TO WATER PURIFICATION UNIT.
OBJECTIVES OF THE WORK
THE SCOPE OF THE WORK
CONSTRUCTION OF WATER PURIFICATION UNIT MATERIAL SELECTION
TESTING OF THE EQUIPMENT & DISCUSSION
CONCLUSION AND RECOMMENDATIONS
Disclaimer: Note this academic material is intended as a guide for your academic research work. Do not copy word for word. Note: For Computer or Programming related works, some works might not contain source codes
CITE THIS WORK
(2013, 03). Water Purifcation Unit.. ProjectStoc.com. Retrieved 03, 2013, from https://projectstoc.com/read/1114/water-purifcation-unit
"Water Purifcation Unit." ProjectStoc.com. 03 2013. 2013. 03 2013 <https://projectstoc.com/read/1114/water-purifcation-unit>.
"Water Purifcation Unit.." ProjectStoc.com. ProjectStoc.com, 03 2013. Web. 03 2013. <https://projectstoc.com/read/1114/water-purifcation-unit>.
"Water Purifcation Unit.." ProjectStoc.com. 03, 2013. Accessed 03, 2013. https://projectstoc.com/read/1114/water-purifcation-unit.
- Related Works
- Fabrication Of Briquette Stove
- Design And Implementation Of A Window Based Front-desk Information System (a Case Study Of May Fresh Savings And Loan Limited Onitsha
- Extraction Of Oil From Local Seed (groundnut Seed) & Characterization
- Absorption Of Palm Oil With Synthetic Adsorbent (coal)
- Production Of Domestic Powder
- A Proposed Design For The Correction Of Fouling In Condensers
- The Study Of Properties Of Briquette Produced From Groundnut Shell Coal Blend
- Optimization Of Adsorption Condition For The Removal Of Methylene Blue Dye Using Conventionally Activated Hamburger Seed Sheel
- Manufacture Of Ceiling Board Using Local Materials
- Construction Of A Simple Size Reduction Machine