Man has been so used to electricity that he cannot do without it. The absence of electricity causes a lot of sadness in our daily lives. Due to this reason I decided to work on a by rechargeable lamp as my project.
The project is to see how one can construct a source of high without really generating is from an A.C source. I decided to write on this project in order to saw how I can implement it during and after school for home and marketing purpose.
This project is a lamp that was a 6v rechargeable battery to generate light which is very useful to man both at home and otherwise. It is a stem that is very portable and very effective mostly t might after which it has been charged.
TABLE OF CONTENT
CHAPTER ONE: INTRODUCTION
1.1General Description of the Project
1.2Objective of the Project
1.3Significance of the Project
1.4The Report Layout
CHAPTER TWO: LITERATURE REVIEW
2.1Historical Background of the Project
2.2Theories and Model Relevant to the Design
2.3System Component Description
CHAPTER THREE: SYSTEM DESIGN
3.1Description of the System Building Blocks
3.2System Specification and Block Diagram Development into Working Circuit and Power Supply Unit.
3.3Description of the Overall Operation of the System
3.4Design Calculation / Component Analysis
3.6Complete Circuit Diagram of the System
Implementation Testing and Result
Recommendation and Conclusion
Disclaimer: Note this academic material is intended as a guide for your academic research work. Do not copy word for word. Note: For Computer or Programming related works, some works might not contain source codes
CITE THIS WORK
(2013, 03). Construction And Design Of A 6v Rechargeable Lamp.. Afribary.com. Retrieved 03, 2013, from https://afribary.com/read/1090/construction-and-design-of-a-6v-rechargeable-lamp
"Construction And Design Of A 6v Rechargeable Lamp." Afribary.com. 03 2013. 2013. 03 2013 <https://afribary.com/read/1090/construction-and-design-of-a-6v-rechargeable-lamp>.
"Construction And Design Of A 6v Rechargeable Lamp.." Afribary.com. Afribary.com, 03 2013. Web. 03 2013. <https://afribary.com/read/1090/construction-and-design-of-a-6v-rechargeable-lamp>.
"Construction And Design Of A 6v Rechargeable Lamp.." Afribary.com. 03, 2013. Accessed 03, 2013. https://afribary.com/read/1090/construction-and-design-of-a-6v-rechargeable-lamp.
- Related Works
- Construction Of Automatic Water Level Controller For Both Overhead And Underground Tanks
- Scope And Limitation Of Electronic Voting System
- Design And Construction Of Heat Detector
- The Design Of Four Pole Dc Motor With The Application Of Wheelchir
- Improving The Performance Of A. C. Voltage Stabilizer Using Parallel Cascaded Relays.
- Congestion Control Mechanisms In Gsm Telecommunication Networks (the Case Of Mtn Nigeria)
- Construction Of Pvs Conduit Wiring System Of Two Bedroom Bungalow
- Design And Construction Of An Automatic Power Changeover Switch
- The Dependence Of Water Level On Electrical Power Generation Using Jebba Hydropower Station As Case Study
- Single Phase Automatic Changeover