The study is aimed at examine the role of bank in the financing of agricultural production with a view of determining the part played by the Nigeria agricultural and rural development bank NACRDB as the apex agricultural lending institution in the state. The researcher aimed to examine the nature of problems inherent such as illiteracy, loan default, loan diversion, poor repayment, natural deserter etc. the general objectives of the study is to determine the contributions of (NACRDB) towards financing agriculture.
The statistical tools used in carrying out the research work include the testing of the questionnaire. The sources of data used are both primary and secondary data. The primary source of data is the administration of the questionnaire of oral interview while the secondary source of data is in form of collecting data from NACRDB, books, journal, new paper and magazine. The sample sizes were 75 by 50 were selected as the number of questionnaire returned. The researcher made some finding in the course of the research work such as agricultural financing by the bank consist of soft loan by small holders, farmers and medium scale farmers, the problem been encounter by banks in agricultural financing include loan default as most people see the bank as government establishment and as such take the loan for national cake. Etc.
Finally, the researcher came up with some recommendation such as bank management should facilitate the process of obtaining their loan by making sure that it comes at the appropriate time and after raining season for farmers.
TABLE OF CONTENT
1.1 Background of the study
1.2 Statement of the problem
1.3 Objective of the study
1.4 Significance of the study
1.5 Research questions
1.6 Scopes and limitation of the study
2.0 Review of the related literature
2.1 Agriculture in Nigeria
2.2 Problem of agriculture in Nigeria
2.3 Agricultural policy in Nigeria
2.4 Bank in the agricultural financing
2.5 Commercial bank and agricultural financing
2.6 Agricultural credit guarantee scheme
2.7 Nigeria agricultural cooperative and rural development banks (nardb)
2.9 Activity of Nigeria agricultural cooperative and rural development banks (nardb)
3.0 Research design and methodology
3.1 Research design
3.2 Area of study
3.3 Source of data
3.5 Sample size determination and sample techniques
3.6 Instrument for data collection
3.7 Validation of the instrument
3.8 Data collection procedure
4.0 Data presentation and analysis
4.1 Analysis (all questionnaires)
5.0 Finding recommendation and conclusion
Disclaimer: Note this academic material is intended as a guide for your academic research work. Do not copy word for word. Note: For Computer or Programming related works, some works might not contain source codes
CITE THIS WORK
(2013, 03). The Role Of Nardb In The Financing Of Agricultural Co-operatives Soicety In Ngeria (a Case Study Of Nardb Enugu).. ProjectStoc.com. Retrieved 03, 2013, from https://projectstoc.com/read/1068/the-role-of-nardb-in-the-financing-of-agricultural-co-operatives-soicety-in-ngeria-a-case-study-of-nardb-enugu
"The Role Of Nardb In The Financing Of Agricultural Co-operatives Soicety In Ngeria (a Case Study Of Nardb Enugu)." ProjectStoc.com. 03 2013. 2013. 03 2013 <https://projectstoc.com/read/1068/the-role-of-nardb-in-the-financing-of-agricultural-co-operatives-soicety-in-ngeria-a-case-study-of-nardb-enugu>.
"The Role Of Nardb In The Financing Of Agricultural Co-operatives Soicety In Ngeria (a Case Study Of Nardb Enugu).." ProjectStoc.com. ProjectStoc.com, 03 2013. Web. 03 2013. <https://projectstoc.com/read/1068/the-role-of-nardb-in-the-financing-of-agricultural-co-operatives-soicety-in-ngeria-a-case-study-of-nardb-enugu>.
"The Role Of Nardb In The Financing Of Agricultural Co-operatives Soicety In Ngeria (a Case Study Of Nardb Enugu).." ProjectStoc.com. 03, 2013. Accessed 03, 2013. https://projectstoc.com/read/1068/the-role-of-nardb-in-the-financing-of-agricultural-co-operatives-soicety-in-ngeria-a-case-study-of-nardb-enugu.
- Related Works
- Reasons For The Premature Winding-up Of Co-operative Enterprises In Nigeria (a Case Study Of Enugu North Local Government Area)
- Credit Management Techniques In Agricultural Co-operative Bank In Nigeria (a Case Study Of Nacrdb, Enugu)
- Cooperative Education/training And Effective Management Of Co-operative Business Enterprises (a Case Study Of Cooperative Societies In Udi Local Government Area)
- Feasibility Studies As A Tool For Successful Cooperative Business Enterprises (a Case Study Of Selected Cooperative Societies In Enugu North And South, Enugu State)
- The Role Of Voluntary And Open Membership In Increasing The Efficiency Of Cooperative Societies
- How Can Educated Women Improved Through The Formation Of Cooperative Societies
- How To Organise A Viable Cooperative Society (a Case Study Of Igbo – Eze Northeast Local Govenrment, Enugu State)
- The Activities Of Agricultural Credit Guarantee Scheme In The Development Of Agriculture In Nigeria (a Case Study Of Central Bank Of Nigeria Enugu)
- Factors Affecting The Performance Of Cooperatives In Kaduna State
- Co-operative And Poverty Alleviation. (a Case Study Of The Contribution Towards Poverty Alleviation In Enugu State)