This research work is on the role of information and communication technology (ICT) in the provision of reference service in public library user in Nigeria. A case study of Imo state Library. The literature review is on the concept of ICTs types of ICT infrastructure applicable in public library, funding of ICTs in public libraries in Nigeria the importance of reference services in public libraries and factors affecting the role of ICT in public libraries in Nigeria. The questionnaire was used as instrument for data collection and it was distributed on a hand-to-hand basis. The method of analysis for this study was the tabulated statistical method. The research was to find out ICT infrastructure put in place in public libraries in Nigeria, if there is a proper funding of ICT libraries in the provision of reference eservice in public libraries in Nigeria, the level of training to public library staff on ICTs, the problem/factors ,militating against the role of ICT un the provision of reference services in public libraries in Nigeria, and strategies that can be adopted to overcome the problems.
TABLE OF CONTENT
Table of contents
1.1 Background of the study
1.2 Statement of problem
1.3 Research question
1.4 Purpose of the study
1.5 Significance of the study
1.6 Scope and limitation of the study
1.7 Operational definition of terms
2.0 Literature review
3.1 Research design
3.2 Population of the study
3.3 Sampling and sample techniques
3.4 Instrument for data collection
3.5 Method of data collection
3.6 Method of data collection
3.7 Method of data analysis
4.1 Data analysis and presentation of results
4.2 Discussion of findings.
5.1 Summary, Conclusion and Recommendation
Disclaimer: Note this academic material is intended as a guide for your academic research work. Do not copy word for word. Note: For Computer or Programming related works, some works might not contain source codes
CITE THIS WORK
(2013, 03). The Role Of Ict In The Of Reference Services To Library Users In Nigeria (a Case Study Of Imo State Library).. ProjectStoc.com. Retrieved 03, 2013, from https://projectstoc.com/read/1060/the-role-of-ict-in-the-of-reference-services-to-library-users-in-nigeria-a-case-study-of-imo-state-library
"The Role Of Ict In The Of Reference Services To Library Users In Nigeria (a Case Study Of Imo State Library)." ProjectStoc.com. 03 2013. 2013. 03 2013 <https://projectstoc.com/read/1060/the-role-of-ict-in-the-of-reference-services-to-library-users-in-nigeria-a-case-study-of-imo-state-library>.
"The Role Of Ict In The Of Reference Services To Library Users In Nigeria (a Case Study Of Imo State Library).." ProjectStoc.com. ProjectStoc.com, 03 2013. Web. 03 2013. <https://projectstoc.com/read/1060/the-role-of-ict-in-the-of-reference-services-to-library-users-in-nigeria-a-case-study-of-imo-state-library>.
"The Role Of Ict In The Of Reference Services To Library Users In Nigeria (a Case Study Of Imo State Library).." ProjectStoc.com. 03, 2013. Accessed 03, 2013. https://projectstoc.com/read/1060/the-role-of-ict-in-the-of-reference-services-to-library-users-in-nigeria-a-case-study-of-imo-state-library.
- Related Works
- Annotated Bibliography On Movement For The Actualization Of The Sovereign State Of Biafra (massob)
- Book Acquisition In Academic Libraries Sources And Methods (a Case Study Of Imo State Polytechnic Library Muagwo)
- Utilization Of Library Resources By Lecturers In Lecturers In University Of Agriculture, Makurdi
- Strategies For Effective Management Of College Library Resources (a Case Study Of A.i.f.c.e. Owerri)
- Acquisition Of Periodicals In Academic Libraries: A Case Study Of St. Paul’s University, Awka
- Use Of Information And Communication Technology In Academic Libraries In Nigeria (a Case Study Of Nnamdi Azikiwe University Awka)
- The Use Of Information And Communication Technology (ict) In Academic Libraries In Nigeria: A Case Study Of Covenant University Library Ota, Nigeria
- The Importance Of Internet To Students Of Academic Institutions In Nigeria (a Case Study Of Imo State Univeristy Owerri)
- Bibliographic Survey On Academic Staff Union Of Polytechnic (asup) Strike In Nigeria
- Evaluation Of Academic Library Services