Customer relationship management (CRM) is a widely implemented strategy for managing a companyâ€™s interactions with customers, clients and sales prospects. It involves using technology to organize, automate, and synchronize business processes - principally sales activities, but also those for marketing, customer service, and technical support. The overall goals are to find, attract, and win new clients, nurture and retain those the company already has, entice former clients back into the fold, and reduce the costs of marketing and client service. Customer relationship management describes a company-wide business strategy including customer-interface departments as well as other departments. Measuring and valuing customer relationships is critical to implementing this strategy.
Customer relationship management (CRM is a business philosophy which provides a vison for the way a comapny wants to deal with its customers. To deliver this vison, they need a CRM strategy which gives shape to its sales, marketing, customer service and data analysis activities. For most companies, the aim of CRM strategy is to maximise profitable relationships with customers by increasing the value of the relationship for both the vendor and the customer.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Table of contents
1.1Statement of problem
1.2Aims and objective
1.3Purpose of study
1.4Aims and Objectives of study
1.5Scope of the study
1.6Limitation of the study
1.7Definition of terms
Methodology for fact finding and detailed discussion of CRM.
The future, implications and challenges of CRM
Summary, recommendation and conclusion
Disclaimer: Note this academic material is intended as a guide for your academic research work. Do not copy word for word. Note: For Computer or Programming related works, some works might not contain source codes
CITE THIS WORK
(2012, 10). Customer Relationship Management Based On Fleet Service Management.. ProjectStoc.com. Retrieved 10, 2012, from https://projectstoc.com/read/105/customer-relationship-management-based-on-fleet-service-management
"Customer Relationship Management Based On Fleet Service Management." ProjectStoc.com. 10 2012. 2012. 10 2012 <https://projectstoc.com/read/105/customer-relationship-management-based-on-fleet-service-management>.
"Customer Relationship Management Based On Fleet Service Management.." ProjectStoc.com. ProjectStoc.com, 10 2012. Web. 10 2012. <https://projectstoc.com/read/105/customer-relationship-management-based-on-fleet-service-management>.
"Customer Relationship Management Based On Fleet Service Management.." ProjectStoc.com. 10, 2012. Accessed 10, 2012. https://projectstoc.com/read/105/customer-relationship-management-based-on-fleet-service-management.
- Related Works
- Design An Implementation Of A Computer Based Seaport Billing System (a Case Study Of Nigerian Port Authority Lagos)
- Shortest Nodefinder In Wireless Ad Hoc Network
- Design And Implementation Of A Computerized Pharmacy Management System ( Case Study Of Juhel Pharmaceuticals Ltd, Enugu)
- Design And Implementation Of A Computerized Office Inventory System (a Case Study Of N.b.c Plc 9th Mile Corner Ngwo)
- Impact Of Social Network On Students
- Design And Implementation Of An Online Shopping System
- Design And Implementation Of A Computer Case Filling System Of Drug Monitoring Agent (a Case Study National Drug Law Enforcement Agency Ndlea)
- Genetic Algorithm And Travelling Salesmen Problem Using C# And Atl Com
- Network Based Performance Analysis An Overview
- Design And Implementation Of A Computerized Birth Registration Information System (a Case Study Of Unth Enugu)