The cardinal focus of this study were the Causes, Effects of Economic Meltdown and Possible Suggestions for the improvement of economic growth and development of Nigerian economy. Three research questions were formulated for the study. A structural questionnaire was administered to 200 bank staff and 10 managers for data collection. Frequency tables mean and percentage statistics were the tools used for analysis the study revealed many causes and effects of economic meltdown in the nationâ€™s economy with recommendations, thus:
1. Training and retraining on information and technological appliances should be undertaken.
2. The provision and adequate supply of manpower resources thus will help in the development and facilitation of the activities in Nigerian economy.
3. There should be reduction in the rate of birth in Nigeria.
4. There should be a sustainable political and economic stability in the country.
TABLE OF CONTENT
Table of contents
List of table
Background of the study
Statement of the problem
Purpose of the study
Significance of the study
Delimitation of the study
Limitations of the study
Definition of terms
REVIEW OF RELATED LITERATURE.
The concept of economic meltdown
The major causes of economic meltdown in Nigeria
The major effects of economic meltdown on Nigeria economy
The possible strategies for improvement of economic meltdown
Summary of the literature review
Design of the study
Area of the study
Sample and sampling technique
Instrument for data collection
Validation of the instrument
Reliability of the instrument
Method of data collection
DATA ANALYSIS AND RESULTS
Research question 1
Research question 2
Research question 3
SUMMARY, CONCLUSIONS, AND RECOMMENDATIONS.
Restatement of the problem
Summary of the procedures used
Principal of findings
Suggestions for further study
Disclaimer: Note this academic material is intended as a guide for your academic research work. Do not copy word for word. Note: For Computer or Programming related works, some works might not contain source codes
CITE THIS WORK
(2013, 02). The Causes And Effects Of Economic Meltdown On The Nigerian Economy.. ProjectStoc.com. Retrieved 02, 2013, from https://projectstoc.com/read/1000/the-causes-and-effects-of-economic-meltdown-on-the-nigerian-economy
"The Causes And Effects Of Economic Meltdown On The Nigerian Economy." ProjectStoc.com. 02 2013. 2013. 02 2013 <https://projectstoc.com/read/1000/the-causes-and-effects-of-economic-meltdown-on-the-nigerian-economy>.
"The Causes And Effects Of Economic Meltdown On The Nigerian Economy.." ProjectStoc.com. ProjectStoc.com, 02 2013. Web. 02 2013. <https://projectstoc.com/read/1000/the-causes-and-effects-of-economic-meltdown-on-the-nigerian-economy>.
"The Causes And Effects Of Economic Meltdown On The Nigerian Economy.." ProjectStoc.com. 02, 2013. Accessed 02, 2013. https://projectstoc.com/read/1000/the-causes-and-effects-of-economic-meltdown-on-the-nigerian-economy.
- Related Works
- Influence Of Family Background On The Academic Performance Of Upper Basic Students Of Ilorin South Local Government Area Of Kwara State
- The Influence Of The Boko Haram Menace On The Nigerian Economy
- Causes Of The Reduction In The Enrolment Of Business Education. A Study In The Cape Coast Metropolis
- Selection And Utilization Of Social Studies Instructional Methods By Secondary School Teachers In Ebonyi State
- Attitude And Perception Of Students And Teachers Towards Examination Malpractices.
- Problems And Prospects Of Primary Education In Nigeria
- The Availability And Utilization Of Instructional Materials In Teaching And Learning Of Biology In Senior Secondary Schools
- The Dichotomy Of B.sc And Hnd Holders In Nigeria
- A Survey Of Ict Driven Instructional Aids In Use In Teaching Of Social Studies In Jss Level In Afikpo North Local Government Area Of Ebonyi State
- Adult Education Programmes As A Strategy For Poverty Alleviation In Ughelli North Local Government Of Delta State