This project work centers on the third.
Tier: plat-form for political participation (A CASE STUDY OF UDI L.G.A)
The study aims at finding out the role and contributions of citizens in the local government level. This research work therefore tries of explore foundational participatory role of local government their level of awareness and education.
This work is divided into three chapters. Chapter one deals with the introduction and background of the study, the research problem, research questions definition of terms and significance of the study.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Table of contents
1.2Statement Of The Problem
1.3Objectives Of The Study
1.4Significance Of The Study
1.7Scope Of The Study
1.8Definition Of Concepts
2.1The History of Local Government in Nigeria
Evolution Of Local Government In Nigeria.
2.2Colonial Back Ground Of Local Government In Nigeria
2.3Structural Development Of Local Government In Nigerian 31
2.4Local Government Reform (1976)
2.5Local Government Review in the Third Republic
2.6Post Independence Era.
2.7Political Participation in Local Government
2.8The Nature Of Local Government Election In Nigeria
2.9Factors In Evolving Political Participation in
Nigeria Local government.
3.0Presentation, analysis 1 and interpretation of data.
Disclaimer: Note this academic material is intended as a guide for your academic research work. Do not copy word for word. Note: For Computer or Programming related works, some works might not contain source codes
CITE THIS WORK
(2012, 10). The Third Tier: Platform For Political Participation. (a Case Study Of Udi L.g.a).. ProjectStoc.com. Retrieved 10, 2012, from https://projectstoc.com/read/95/the-third-tier-platform-for-political-participation-a-case-study-of-udi-l-g-a
"The Third Tier: Platform For Political Participation. (a Case Study Of Udi L.g.a)." ProjectStoc.com. 10 2012. 2012. 10 2012 <https://projectstoc.com/read/95/the-third-tier-platform-for-political-participation-a-case-study-of-udi-l-g-a>.
"The Third Tier: Platform For Political Participation. (a Case Study Of Udi L.g.a).." ProjectStoc.com. ProjectStoc.com, 10 2012. Web. 10 2012. <https://projectstoc.com/read/95/the-third-tier-platform-for-political-participation-a-case-study-of-udi-l-g-a>.
"The Third Tier: Platform For Political Participation. (a Case Study Of Udi L.g.a).." ProjectStoc.com. 10, 2012. Accessed 10, 2012. https://projectstoc.com/read/95/the-third-tier-platform-for-political-participation-a-case-study-of-udi-l-g-a.
- Related Works
- Evaluation Of Taxation As A Source Of Government Revenue (a Case Study Of The State Board Of Internal Revenue)
- Organization Structure As A Tool For Effective Management (a Case Study Of National Institute For Transport Technology)
- Deregulation And Economic Development In Nigeria The Down Stream Oil Sector As Focal Point
- Bureaucracy And Efficiency In Nigerian Public Enterprise: (a Case Study Of Nepa Onitsha Branch.)
- Foreign Capital Investment And Entrepreneurial Development In Nigeria (a Case Study Of Ebonyi State)
- Assessment Of The Influence Of Conflict Resolution On The Performance Of Public Organization (a Case Study Of Kaduna State Civil Service)
- The Importance Of Equitable Allocation Of Revenue Resources In Nigeria
- Empowering The Local Government Councils In Their Internally Generated Revenue In Enugu State
- The Effect Of Local Government Administration In Economic And Social Development (a Case Study Of Nsukka Local Government Area, Enugu State)
- Enterpreneurship Development A Strategy For Rural Development (a Case Study Of King-size Pharmaceutical Company River State)