Until recently applied electricity technical education was meant for those who could not cope effectively with conventional academic pursuits. In Nigeria today, applied electricity technical education had become a thing of National Interest because it has been realized that it has efficacy in producing the dreamed and desired manpower for the nation. It was on this stand that the researcher looked at the factors militating against the performance of Applied Electricity in technical colleges in Bayelsa state.
Thirty Technical Teachers were randomly sampled; research questions guided the study. Data were collected and analyzed. Based on the finding, it was discovered that lack of funds, teaching and learning facilities and obsolete curriculum affect the performance of Applied Electricity students, conclusion were made and recommendations proffered there after.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Table of contents
1.1 Background of the Study
1.2 Statement of the problem
1.3 Purpose of the study
1.4 Significance of the study
1.5 Research question
1.7 Assumption of the study
2.1 Training Facilities and Equipment
2.2 Economy as it Affect Teaching Applied Electricity Studies
2.3 Skilled Manpower Requirements for Industrial growth
2.4 Importance of the Current NBTE
2.5 Product of Technical Colleges
2.6 Summary of Literature Review
3.1 The Design
3.2 The Area of Study
3.4 Sample of the Study
3.5 Sample Technique
3.6 Instrument for Data Collection
3.7 Validity of the Instrument
3.8 Reliability of the Instrument
3.9 Method of Data Collection
3.10 Method of Data Analysis
Presentation and Analysis of Data
Summary, Conclusion and Recommendation
5.2 Implication of Study
Disclaimer: Note this academic material is intended as a guide for your academic research work. Do not copy word for word. Note: For Computer or Programming related works, some works might not contain source codes
CITE THIS WORK
(2013, 02). Factors Militating Against The Performance Of Students In Applied Electricity In Technical Colleges In Bayelsa State.. ProjectStoc.com. Retrieved 02, 2013, from https://projectstoc.com/read/947/factors-militating-against-the-performance-of-students-in-applied-electricity-in-technical-colleges-in-bayelsa-state
"Factors Militating Against The Performance Of Students In Applied Electricity In Technical Colleges In Bayelsa State." ProjectStoc.com. 02 2013. 2013. 02 2013 <https://projectstoc.com/read/947/factors-militating-against-the-performance-of-students-in-applied-electricity-in-technical-colleges-in-bayelsa-state>.
"Factors Militating Against The Performance Of Students In Applied Electricity In Technical Colleges In Bayelsa State.." ProjectStoc.com. ProjectStoc.com, 02 2013. Web. 02 2013. <https://projectstoc.com/read/947/factors-militating-against-the-performance-of-students-in-applied-electricity-in-technical-colleges-in-bayelsa-state>.
"Factors Militating Against The Performance Of Students In Applied Electricity In Technical Colleges In Bayelsa State.." ProjectStoc.com. 02, 2013. Accessed 02, 2013. https://projectstoc.com/read/947/factors-militating-against-the-performance-of-students-in-applied-electricity-in-technical-colleges-in-bayelsa-state.
- Related Works
- Child Abuse And Its Implication On Academic Performance Of Secondary School Students
- Factors Militating Against The Performance Of Students In Introductory Technology In Junior Secondary School Level In Nigeria (a Case Study Of Secondary Schools In Calabar Municipal Council Cross River State)
- An Assessment Of Methods Of Teaching Computer Courses To Computer Science Students In Selected Nigerian Polytechnics
- The Study Of Exclusive Breastfeeding Among Nursing Mothers (a Case Study Of Selected Nursing Mothers In Enugu State College Of Education Technical)
- Teachers' Perceptions Regarding The Structure Of Jsc Business Studies Examination In Enugu Urban
- Teachers And Students Attitudes Towards Teaching Of Sex Education In Secondary Schools A Case Study Of Enugu Education Zone
- Analyzing Students’ Attitude Towards The Adoption Of E-learning (the Case Of Technical/vocational Schools In Delta State).
- Factors Affecting Attitude To Work Of Secondary School Teachers In Ogbaru Local Gourmet Area Of Anambra State
- Causes Of Disparity Between Male And Female Enrolment In Business Education In Enugu State A Case Study Of Enugu State College Of Education (technical)
- Strategies For Improving Low Academic Performance In English Language In Secondary Schools