This research is a study aimed at finding the main causes of customers of commercial banks to be prompt wherever they are in their current or saving accounts or withdrawing cash from their savings account balances or cash cheque in their current account balance.
Consequent upon this, it will determine the impact balance of the organizational structure of commercial banks on efficient customer services.
In other words, this pieces of research work goes to determine whether the organizational structure of commercial banks service in Nigeria especially First Bank (Nig) Plc.
This research was restricted to (4) four branches each in three states Lagos<P.H Enugu out of 314 three hundred and fourteen branches in Nigeria.
Both interview and questionnaires, method of data gathering were used. This categories of sample were used in this exercise namely customers clerical staff and the management staff in determine the promptness of first bank (Nig) plc to the customers. The three categories of sample contributed in determining how to solve problems of delay if any.
TABLE OF CONTENT
Table of content
1.1 Background Of The Study
1.2 Statement Of Problem
1.3 Objective Of The Study
1.4 Research Question
1.5 Statement Of Hypothesis
1.6 Significance Of The Study
1.7 Scope And Limitation
1.8 Definition Of Terms
2.1 Definition And Scope Of Organizational Structure
2.2 The Organization Structure Of First Bank Plc
2.3 Explanation Of The Organizational Cart
2.4 Functions Of Different Department In The Head Office
2.5 Service Rendered To Customers
RESEARCH DESIGN AND METHODOLOGY
3.1 Sources Of Data
3.2 Interview Question
3.3 Research Population
3.4 Method Of Sampling
3.5 Tools Of The Analysis
PRESENTATION ANALYSIS AND INTERPRETATION OF DATA
4.1 Data Presentation And Analysis
Findings conclusions and recommendations
Disclaimer: Note this academic material is intended as a guide for your academic research work. Do not copy word for word. Note: For Computer or Programming related works, some works might not contain source codes
CITE THIS WORK
(2013, 02). The Impact Of Organizational Structure Of Commercial Banks On Efficient Customer Service In Nigeria.. Afribary.com. Retrieved 02, 2013, from https://afribary.com/read/944/the-impact-of-organizational-structure-of-commercial-banks-on-efficient-customer-service-in-nigeria
"The Impact Of Organizational Structure Of Commercial Banks On Efficient Customer Service In Nigeria." Afribary.com. 02 2013. 2013. 02 2013 <https://afribary.com/read/944/the-impact-of-organizational-structure-of-commercial-banks-on-efficient-customer-service-in-nigeria>.
"The Impact Of Organizational Structure Of Commercial Banks On Efficient Customer Service In Nigeria.." Afribary.com. Afribary.com, 02 2013. Web. 02 2013. <https://afribary.com/read/944/the-impact-of-organizational-structure-of-commercial-banks-on-efficient-customer-service-in-nigeria>.
"The Impact Of Organizational Structure Of Commercial Banks On Efficient Customer Service In Nigeria.." Afribary.com. 02, 2013. Accessed 02, 2013. https://afribary.com/read/944/the-impact-of-organizational-structure-of-commercial-banks-on-efficient-customer-service-in-nigeria.
- Related Works
- The Marketing Of Banking Services (a Case Study Of First Bank Of Nigeria Pls)
- Credit Management In Nigeria Communicial Banks. (a Case Study Of First And Union Banks Of Nigeria Phe, Enugu).
- The Improvement Of Banking Habit Of Rural Dwellers By Community Bank
- Returns On Investment Of Deposit Money Banks (dmbs) In Nigeria
- Problems And Prospects Of Community Banks In The Rural Development Of Nigeria. (a Case Study Of Ogui Community Bank, Enugu South L. G. A.)
- The Effect Of Federal Expenditure And Money Supply On The Rate Of Unemployment (1989-2000)
- Overview And Impact Of Frauds In The Banking Industry In Nigeria (a Case Study Of First Bank Of Nigeria Plc)
- Financial Statement Analysis As A Bank Lending Tools
- The Causes And Effects Of Liquidity Problem On The Nigeria Banking Industry.
- Fraud Defection And Prevention The Impact In The Economy.