This study is intended to evaluate the impact of information technology in the bank sector for a period of two years.
In the process of the research we shall discover how information technology succeeded in the banking sector.
Information technology which deals with the role, the impact it play in the banking sector so that the banking sector will have to be improve.
The policy aim at achieving some specific objective by influencing introducing technology in the banking sector.
The objective of the study includes the following, to find out what and direction all the technology used in the banking sector, the effect it has in the banking sector, how successful it has in the banking sector, the aim of introducing these instrument used within the period, another objective of the study is to know, the instrument of information technology and know whether they perform blow expectation who and what is responsible for it performance.
Methodology used in collecting data include only secondary source of data work and the data was from the annual reports statistical data etc.
From the data collected the researcher found out what the various form of information technology included the lest of online method computer, home banking method, the researcher true value them to know the one that is more effective, she also worked at the problem inability the of instruments which were factors, like the absence of an effective frame work for supervising non bank financial institution and checking leakage in the information system.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Table of Contents
1.1 Background of the Study
1.2 Statement of the Problem
1.3 Objective of the Study-
1.5 Significance of the Study
2.0 Literature Review
2.1 History of Information Technology
2.3 Integrated information technology solution to banking sector
3.0 Research, Design and Methodology
3.1 Source of Data
3.2 Location of Data
3.3 Method of Analysis
4.1 Summary of Finding
5.0 Recommendations and Conclusion
Disclaimer: Note this academic material is intended as a guide for your academic research work. Do not copy word for word. Note: For Computer or Programming related works, some works might not contain source codes
CITE THIS WORK
(2013, 02). Information Technology Itâ€™s (infotech) Significance In The Banking Sector.. ProjectStoc.com. Retrieved 02, 2013, from https://projectstoc.com/read/822/information-technology-it-rsquo-s-infotech-significance-in-the-banking-sector
"Information Technology Itâ€™s (infotech) Significance In The Banking Sector." ProjectStoc.com. 02 2013. 2013. 02 2013 <https://projectstoc.com/read/822/information-technology-it-rsquo-s-infotech-significance-in-the-banking-sector>.
"Information Technology Itâ€™s (infotech) Significance In The Banking Sector.." ProjectStoc.com. ProjectStoc.com, 02 2013. Web. 02 2013. <https://projectstoc.com/read/822/information-technology-it-rsquo-s-infotech-significance-in-the-banking-sector>.
"Information Technology Itâ€™s (infotech) Significance In The Banking Sector.." ProjectStoc.com. 02, 2013. Accessed 02, 2013. https://projectstoc.com/read/822/information-technology-it-rsquo-s-infotech-significance-in-the-banking-sector.
- Related Works
- Nigeria Deregulations, Impact And Implication
- Bank Failure In Nigeria And Mordern System Of Computer Banking To Bring Inprovement.
- Improving Customer Service In Nigeria Commercial Banks
- Mortgage Banking In Nigeria Historical Development, Achievement And Problems
- The Role Of Banks In The Development Of Entrepreneurship In Nigeria. (a Case Study Of First Bank Of Nigeria Plc.)
- Management Of Bad Debt In The Nigeria Banking System Scopes And Remedies
- A Critical Appraisal Of Current Assets Management In Public Limited Liability Companies (a Case Study Of Nigerian Breweries Plc Enugu)
- Corporate Governance And Bank Failure In Nigeria – A Paper
- An Examination Of The Source And Uses Of Local Government Fund In Nigeria (2000-2004) (a Case Study Of Ezeagu Central Local Government Development Council)
- The Duties And Obligations Of The Governor Of Central Bank Of Nigeria To The Financial Institutions