This study is intended to evaluate the impact of information technology in the bank sector for a period of two years.
In the process of the research we shall discover how information technology succeeded in the banking sector.
Information technology which deals with the role, the impact it play in the banking sector so that the banking sector will have to be improve.
The policy aim at achieving some specific objective by influencing introducing technology in the banking sector.
The objective of the study includes the following, to find out what and direction all the technology used in the banking sector, the effect it has in the banking sector, how successful it has in the banking sector, the aim of introducing these instrument used within the period, another objective of the study is to know, the instrument of information technology and know whether they perform blow expectation who and what is responsible for it performance.
Methodology used in collecting data include only secondary source of data work and the data was from the annual reports statistical data etc.
From the data collected the researcher found out what the various form of information technology included the lest of online method computer, home banking method, the researcher true value them to know the one that is more effective, she also worked at the problem inability the of instruments which were factors, like the absence of an effective frame work for supervising non bank financial institution and checking leakage in the information system.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Table of Contents
1.1 Background of the Study
1.2 Statement of the Problem
1.3 Objective of the Study-
1.5 Significance of the Study
2.0 Literature Review
2.1 History of Information Technology
2.3 Integrated information technology solution to banking sector
3.0 Research, Design and Methodology
3.1 Source of Data
3.2 Location of Data
3.3 Method of Analysis
4.1 Summary of Finding
5.0 Recommendations and Conclusion
Disclaimer: Note this academic material is intended as a guide for your academic research work. Do not copy word for word. Note: For Computer or Programming related works, some works might not contain source codes
CITE THIS WORK
(2013, 02). Information Technology Itâ€™s (infotech) Significance In The Banking Sector.. ProjectStoc.com. Retrieved 02, 2013, from https://projectstoc.com/read/822/information-technology-it-rsquo-s-infotech-significance-in-the-banking-sector
"Information Technology Itâ€™s (infotech) Significance In The Banking Sector." ProjectStoc.com. 02 2013. 2013. 02 2013 <https://projectstoc.com/read/822/information-technology-it-rsquo-s-infotech-significance-in-the-banking-sector>.
"Information Technology Itâ€™s (infotech) Significance In The Banking Sector.." ProjectStoc.com. ProjectStoc.com, 02 2013. Web. 02 2013. <https://projectstoc.com/read/822/information-technology-it-rsquo-s-infotech-significance-in-the-banking-sector>.
"Information Technology Itâ€™s (infotech) Significance In The Banking Sector.." ProjectStoc.com. 02, 2013. Accessed 02, 2013. https://projectstoc.com/read/822/information-technology-it-rsquo-s-infotech-significance-in-the-banking-sector.
- Related Works
- Effective Management Of Nigerian External Reserves
- Commercial Banks Lending Policies In Nigeria And Their Implications (comparative Case Study Of Three Selected Commerical Banks In Enugu Zone, Union Bank Plc, Afribank Plc And Uba Plc)
- Inspection As An Aid To Effective Bank Management (a Case Study Of Union Bank Of Nigeria Plc)
- The Effect Of Bad And Doubtful Debt On The Liquidity Of Unity Bank Plc
- The Role Of Public Accounts In The Formation, Acquistion And Liquidation Of A Compay
- The Role Of Central Bank Of Nigerian In The Management Of The Nations Foreign Debt
- The Improvement Of Banking Habit Of Rural Dwellers By Community Bank
- The Role Of Banks In Financing Agricultural Co-operatives Societies In Nigeria (a Case Study Of First Bank Plc, Enugu)
- Banks Participation In Industrial Development In Nigeria
- An Evaluation Of The Impact Of Commercial Bank Lending On Small Scale Industries In Nigeria