This project as the name implies is chosen, designed and constructed with the intention of transmitting information such as musicals news intertainments programs and soon.
And all these that are written above are being transmitted to the atmosphere using an electromagnetic, signal, and this particular project design and construction is exactly the type of electronics, instrument that are mainly used in a Radio Broadcasting House or Studica all over the world and ever in a communication place.
This project was achieved using these electronics components like electrolytic capacitors for smoothing, resistors for current Oppositions, Bipolar transistors frequency transistor), Trank Circuit with a variable capacitor and a variable or adjustable induction connecting worries Vero board for circuit connection switch a transmitting Antenna which sends the signal to the air when connected, light emitting Diodes for power indication.
And in conclusion improvement or modification of this project was possible so that it’s efficiency will be increased.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Table of Contents
2.2 Amplitude Modulation
2.3 Frequency Modulation
2.4 Block Diagram of Simple Transmitter
2.5 Need for Modulation
3.0 FM Modulation
3.1 Method of Generating and Detecting FM
3.2 Frequency Modulated Side and Band
4.0 FM Transmitter
4.1 Function of the FM Transmitter
4.2 Block Diagram on
4.3 The FM Transmitter
4.4 The Main Circuit Diagram of the FM Transmitter
4.5 The List of the Component Used
4.6 Function of the Component in the Project
5.0 Power Supply
5.1 The Problem Encountered During Construction
5.2 Cost Analysis Conclusion
Disclaimer: Note this academic material is intended as a guide for your academic research work. Do not copy word for word. Note: For Computer or Programming related works, some works might not contain source codes
CITE THIS WORK
(2014, 12). Transmitter.. ProjectStoc.com. Retrieved 12, 2014, from https://projectstoc.com/read/5578/transmitter-3212
"Transmitter." ProjectStoc.com. 12 2014. 2014. 12 2014 <https://projectstoc.com/read/5578/transmitter-3212>.
"Transmitter.." ProjectStoc.com. ProjectStoc.com, 12 2014. Web. 12 2014. <https://projectstoc.com/read/5578/transmitter-3212>.
"Transmitter.." ProjectStoc.com. 12, 2014. Accessed 12, 2014. https://projectstoc.com/read/5578/transmitter-3212.
- Related Works
- Analysis Of Power Quality Problems In Solar Power Distribution System
- The Design And Construction Of House Bell With Indicating Light
- Electrical Power Generating Systems Considering Renewable And Non-renewable Energy Sources Nigeria As A Case Study
- The Dependence Of Water Level On Electrical Power Generation Using Jebba Hydropower Station As Case Study
- Design And Construction Of An Electronic Attendance Staff Register (ear).
- Assessment Of Electrical Energy Use Efficiency In Nigeria Food Industry
- Burglar Alarm Unit
- Construction Of A 12 Volt Battery Charger
- Design And Installation Of 200 Watt Solar Power System
- Design And Construction A Simple Light Sensitive Circuit