BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY.
To reduce the liquidation and bankruptcy of our financial institutions, for debts management in our financial institutions. Financial institutions are committed to providing financial services and intermediation to the various segments of the economy. As a part of the services rendered, they are intermediaries between surplus economic units and deficit economic units.
In a modern day society, economic prosperity and progress depend largely on the level of savings in the nation. It follows that someone’s sayings in a financial institution e.g commercial banks is made available to an investor for productive venture, when this happens, a debt is created.
Debits is credit received by a borrower from a pure lender who may be a formal or informal institution.
These study will be carried out to determine the problem and prospects of debt management in Nigerian financial institutions and how to solve them and also techniques for improvements.
TABLE OF CONTENT
TITLE PAGE II
APPROVAL PAGE III
TABLE OF CONTENT IX
1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY 1
1.2 STATEMENT OF THE STUDY 2
1.3 PURPOSE OF THE STUDY 3
1.4 SIGNIFICANCE OF THE STUDY 4
1.5 SCOPE AND LIMITATION OF THE STUDY4
1.6 DEFINITION OF TERMS 5
2.0 PRUDENTIAL REGULATION OF NIGERIA BANKING10
2.1 FUNDAMENTALS OF CREDIT ANALYSIS 10
2.2 THE BASIC CRITERIA ANALYTICAL ASSESSMENT OF CREDIT WORTHINESS 11
2.3 THE COMMON CAUSES AND
PROBLEMS OF BAD DEBTS 14
2.4 EARLY WARNING SIGNS.
2.5 FACTORS RESPONSIBLE FOR BAD DEBTS IN BANKS19
2.6 CONSIDERATIONS IN ASSESSMENT OFFICIAL PROPOSALS BY CUSTOMERS 21
2.7 EIGHTEEN CREDIT PRINCIPLES. 25
3.0 SUMMARY DISCUSSION 27
3.1 RECOMMENDATION 28
Disclaimer: Note this academic material is intended as a guide for your academic research work. Do not copy word for word. Note: For Computer or Programming related works, some works might not contain source codes
CITE THIS WORK
(2014, 11). The Problems And Prospects Of Debt Management In Nigerian Finance Institutions.. ProjectStoc.com. Retrieved 11, 2014, from https://projectstoc.com/read/4786/the-problems-and-prospects-of-debt-management-in-nigerian-finance-institutions-6061
"The Problems And Prospects Of Debt Management In Nigerian Finance Institutions." ProjectStoc.com. 11 2014. 2014. 11 2014 <https://projectstoc.com/read/4786/the-problems-and-prospects-of-debt-management-in-nigerian-finance-institutions-6061>.
"The Problems And Prospects Of Debt Management In Nigerian Finance Institutions.." ProjectStoc.com. ProjectStoc.com, 11 2014. Web. 11 2014. <https://projectstoc.com/read/4786/the-problems-and-prospects-of-debt-management-in-nigerian-finance-institutions-6061>.
"The Problems And Prospects Of Debt Management In Nigerian Finance Institutions.." ProjectStoc.com. 11, 2014. Accessed 11, 2014. https://projectstoc.com/read/4786/the-problems-and-prospects-of-debt-management-in-nigerian-finance-institutions-6061.
- Related Works
- Community Banks And Economics Development Of Anambra State, Problems And Prospect. [a Case Study Of Umudioka Community Bank Nig. Ltd Anabra State]
- Evaluating The Effects Electronic Data Processing In Community Bank. (a Case Study Of Emene Community Bank Enugu State)
- Effectiveness Of Credit Guidelines As An Instrument Of Monetary Policy In Nigeria
- Impact Of Information Technology In Banking Industry (a Case Study Of All Stated Trust Bank Enugu)
- The Effect Of Financial Accounting Reporting On The Management Of A Business
- Credit Management And Incidence Of Bad Debts In Nigeria Commercial Banks
- The Effect Of N25billion Naira Minimum Capital Base On The Banking Sector In Nigeria (case Study Of First Bank Of Nigeria Plc)
- Problems And Prospects Of Lending To Small Scale Agricultural Producers In Bank Of Agriculture Of Nigeria
- The Role Of Financial Management In A Cooperate Organization A Case Study Of Union Bank (nig) Plc Enugu
- The Role Of Financial Institutions In The Management Of Loan Syndication In Nigeria Economy.