The research work was carried out in a bid to examine the role of computers in the detection and prevention of frauds in the Nigerian commercial banking industries.
1. The aim of the study was to know whether computer are more effective and efficient and efficient in the detection of frauds.
2. The study also identified how fraud can be prevented from reoccurring since the use computers would be widely employed .
3. More over this of work was done in five chapter with chapter one dealing with the in introduction to the body of the study, coupled with the aims of introducing computer in the baking industries.
In chapter two the review of related if literature is presented and it revealed among other thing the background issues that led to the use of computers for both daily transactions and the interaction within banking and other industries.
Furthermore, chapter three deals on research design and methodology. Data collected mainly through secondarily mean. This means that information was gotten from journal newspapers and journals. In chapter four ,we gathered information how most banks use these computer to present and detect fraud and also we portrayed the advantage of the use of computers.
On the basic of the data collected, analyzed and interpreted, investigations revealed among other things and in chapter five which is the last chapter, summary of findings conclusion and recommendation were done.
Finally, conscious efforts should intensified by the government and bank to ensure by the implementation of the of computers in banking industries .
TABLE OF CONTENT
The role of computer in fraud detection and prevention in the Nigerian Commercial Banking Industry.
Title page II
Approval page V
1.1 Introduction 1
1.2 Statement of problem 3
1.3 Objective of study 3
1.4 Significant of study 4
1.5 Scope / limitation of the study 4
1.6 Bank ground
1.7 Definition of terms
1.8 Table of Reference
2.1 Review of related Literature 5
2.2 Computer in Nigeria Society 7
2.3 The use and Trends of Computer in Nigeria. 8
2.4 Fraud and Banking Services 11
2.5 Natures and types of bank frauds 12
3.0 Research Design and Methodology 23
3.1 Sources of Data 23
3.2 Location of Data 23
3.3 Method of investigation
4.1 Detection a prevention by the use of computer in our Banking Industry 24
4.2 Detection of use of computer . In our bank
4.3 Limitation Associations with use of computer .
5.1 Summary of findings
Disclaimer: Note this academic material is intended as a guide for your academic research work. Do not copy word for word. Note: For Computer or Programming related works, some works might not contain source codes
CITE THIS WORK
(2014, 11). The Role Of Computer In Fraud Selection And Prevention In The Nigerian Commercial Banking Industry.. ProjectStoc.com. Retrieved 11, 2014, from https://projectstoc.com/read/4766/the-role-of-computer-in-fraud-selection-and-prevention-in-the-nigerian-commercial-banking-industry-3697
"The Role Of Computer In Fraud Selection And Prevention In The Nigerian Commercial Banking Industry." ProjectStoc.com. 11 2014. 2014. 11 2014 <https://projectstoc.com/read/4766/the-role-of-computer-in-fraud-selection-and-prevention-in-the-nigerian-commercial-banking-industry-3697>.
"The Role Of Computer In Fraud Selection And Prevention In The Nigerian Commercial Banking Industry.." ProjectStoc.com. ProjectStoc.com, 11 2014. Web. 11 2014. <https://projectstoc.com/read/4766/the-role-of-computer-in-fraud-selection-and-prevention-in-the-nigerian-commercial-banking-industry-3697>.
"The Role Of Computer In Fraud Selection And Prevention In The Nigerian Commercial Banking Industry.." ProjectStoc.com. 11, 2014. Accessed 11, 2014. https://projectstoc.com/read/4766/the-role-of-computer-in-fraud-selection-and-prevention-in-the-nigerian-commercial-banking-industry-3697.
- Related Works
- An Assessment Of Customer Service In Financial Institution. (a Case Study Union Bank Of Nigeria Plc Enugu).
- An Assessment Of Customer Service In Financial Institution. (a Case Study Union Bank Of Nigeria Plc Enugu)
- The Impact Of Monetary Policy In Controlling Inflation In Nigeria
- The Value Added Tax And Its Effect On The Economy (a Case Study Of Enugu State)
- A Study Of The Impact Of Financial Distress On Nigeria Commecial Banks
- The Effect Of Inflation And Interest Rate On Economic Growth Of Nigeria
- Nature Of Banking Services In Nigeria
- Bank Failure In Nigeria: Issues And Challenges
- Management Crisis In Banking Industry (a Case Study Of Some Distressed Bank)
- Clearing As A Means Of Sustaining Bank And Suppressing Fraud: A Case Study Of U. B. A. Main Branch Enugu