The purpose of writing this research works. The impact of federal government tax policies on the Nigerian Economy, is determine whether the federal government tax policies in Nigeria has contributed immensely to the overall growth of the economy. It also seeks to investigation on the extent the polices of federal government tax has helped in revenue generation and allocation.
The literature review gave a background and in depth in the country and also the various policies banking them.
The decision made on this work was derived based on the test conducted. The chi-square was used in testing the hypothesis while frequency tables and percentage were used in analyzing the data. The decisions were that the federal government tax policies is actually a regulatory frame work of revenue generation in Nigeria. While the other one is that the federal government tax policies has contributed to the growth of the economy.
Based on the above decision, some findings were made which necessitated recommendations and finally conclusions.
TABLE OF CONTENT PAGE
TABLE OF CONTENT
1.1 STATEMENT OF PROBLEM AND OBJECTIVES
1.2 RATIONAL OF STUDY
1.3 SIGNIFICANCE OF THE STUDY
1.4 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY
1.5 DEFINITION OF TERMS
2.1 THEORETICAL REVIEW
2.2 EMPRICAL REVIEW
HYPOTHESIS, METHODOLOGY, SOURCES OF DATA LIMITATION OF THE STUDY
3.1 HYPOTHESIS OF THE STUDY
3.2 METHODOLOGY OF STUDY
3.3 SOURCES OF DATA
3.4 LIMITATION OF STUDY
DATA PRESENTATION, ANALYSIS AND DISCUSSION OF RESULT
4.1 DATA PRESENTATION
4.2 ANALYSIS OF DATA
4.3 DISCUSSION OF THE RESULT
5.1 SUMMARY OF THE ENTIRE WORK
5.4 SUGGESTION FOR FURTHER RESEARCH
Disclaimer: Note this academic material is intended as a guide for your academic research work. Do not copy word for word. Note: For Computer or Programming related works, some works might not contain source codes
CITE THIS WORK
(2014, 10). The Impact Of Federal Government Tax Policies On Nigerian Economy (1995-2003).. ProjectStoc.com. Retrieved 10, 2014, from https://projectstoc.com/read/3954/the-impact-of-federal-government-tax-policies-on-nigerian-economy-1995-2003-4306
"The Impact Of Federal Government Tax Policies On Nigerian Economy (1995-2003)." ProjectStoc.com. 10 2014. 2014. 10 2014 <https://projectstoc.com/read/3954/the-impact-of-federal-government-tax-policies-on-nigerian-economy-1995-2003-4306>.
"The Impact Of Federal Government Tax Policies On Nigerian Economy (1995-2003).." ProjectStoc.com. ProjectStoc.com, 10 2014. Web. 10 2014. <https://projectstoc.com/read/3954/the-impact-of-federal-government-tax-policies-on-nigerian-economy-1995-2003-4306>.
"The Impact Of Federal Government Tax Policies On Nigerian Economy (1995-2003).." ProjectStoc.com. 10, 2014. Accessed 10, 2014. https://projectstoc.com/read/3954/the-impact-of-federal-government-tax-policies-on-nigerian-economy-1995-2003-4306.
- Related Works
- The Impact Of Oil And Gas Sector On Nigerian Economy
- The Role Of Microfinance Banks In The Promotion And Development Of Entrepreneurship In Semi Urban And Rural Areas
- The Use Of Merger And Acquisition As A Growth And Survival Strategy In A Depressed Economy
- The Impact Of Interest Rate On Investment Decision In Nigeria. An Econometric Analysis (1981-2010)
- The Contributions Of Insurance Industry To Gross Domestic Product (gdp) In Nigeria (1985 – 2014)
- The Performance Of The Nigerian Capital Market Since Deregulation In 1986
- The Determinant Of Savings In Nigeria
- Economic Development In Nigeria
- The Impact Of Stock Market Performance On The Growth Of Nigerian Economy
- Impact Of Government Expenditure On Nigerian Economic Growth