1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY
Booking keeping is business in a methodical manner that
information on any point relating to their may be quickly obtained. The method of proceeding is based upon deprecate principle, which are discussed and illustrated. The kind of information which a trader may desire to have and which is readily available is summarized below.
THE TRADER MAY DISCORE: -
The value up his purchases
The value up his sales
The amount of cash in the office or bank etc.
The ultimate position of the business is to make a profit, by providing goods services or employment. As every transaction plays it part in determine the final profit or loss for a trading period, accuracy in recording is important.
Accounting is defined as a discipline concerned with the recording, analysis, and forecasting of income and wealth of business and other entitle. Generally is record in money to terms the flow of economic transactions between or within economic entities.
A clear distinction between accounting and book-keeping is not easy to make because book-keeping is in fact a part of accounting.
Accounting figures are not use unloose they are made to tell useful stories to the business owner.
TABLES OF CONTENT
TABLE OF CONTENTS
1.1 BACKGROUD OF THE STUDY
1.2 OBJECTIVE OF THE STUDY
1.3 SCOPE AND LIMITATION OF THE STUDY
1.4 SIGNIFICANCE OF STUDY
1.5 STATEMETN OF PROBLEM
2.0 LITERATION REVIEW
2.1 ACCOUNTING CONCEPT CONVENTIONS
2.2 ACCOUNTING INFORMATION VIA USERS
2.3 ROLE OF ACCOUNTING IN NIGERIA
2.4 BUYING AND SELLING PROCEDURES AND MAJOR ACCOUNTING DOCUMENT
3.1 SUMMARY UP
Disclaimer: Note this academic material is intended as a guide for your academic research work. Do not copy word for word. Note: For Computer or Programming related works, some works might not contain source codes
CITE THIS WORK
(2014, 10). The Role Of Accounting In Nigeria.. ProjectStoc.com. Retrieved 10, 2014, from https://projectstoc.com/read/3790/the-role-of-accounting-in-nigeria-635
"The Role Of Accounting In Nigeria." ProjectStoc.com. 10 2014. 2014. 10 2014 <https://projectstoc.com/read/3790/the-role-of-accounting-in-nigeria-635>.
"The Role Of Accounting In Nigeria.." ProjectStoc.com. ProjectStoc.com, 10 2014. Web. 10 2014. <https://projectstoc.com/read/3790/the-role-of-accounting-in-nigeria-635>.
"The Role Of Accounting In Nigeria.." ProjectStoc.com. 10, 2014. Accessed 10, 2014. https://projectstoc.com/read/3790/the-role-of-accounting-in-nigeria-635.
- Related Works
- Appraisal Of Techniques For Expenditure Control In Government Owned Hospitals
- The Role Of Accounting In The Control Of Private And Public Sectors Of The Nigerian Economy (a Case Study Of Udo Dili Umu Ibe Coy And Nepa)
- Break-even Theory And Accounting As A Management Decision A Tool (a Case Study Of Nigerian Hoechst Plc)
- Auditing As An Aid To Accountability A Case Study Of Power Holding Company Nigeria
- Cost Accounting Business Evaluation
- The Impact Of Auditing In Small And Medium Scale Enterprises In Nigeria (smes) (a Case Study Of Albertina Nigeria Ltd)
- An Appraisal Of The Expenditure Control Techniques In Government Owned Hospital
- Internal Control System In Manufacturing Industries (a Case Study Of Life Breweries Limited Onitsha)
- Balance Sheet Audit And Its Usefulness To An Auditor
- Fraud And Financial Malpractice As Leading Factor In Business Failure (a Case Study Of Emenite Industries Ltd, Enugu)