Effort is made to access the effect of formal accounting reporting on the management of a business financial accounting covers those activities related to the preparation of certain reports which are known as financial statements. These statement report the financial status of a firm at a particular time. The firms activities and resulting profit/losses during the most recent period and the flow of resources occurring within the firm during the same period.
I draw my research from the work of many authors. Such work done have included textbooks in all forms, magazine and Encyclopedias.
Apart from extensive use of literature, other method of research include (a) interview with businessmen. (b) Questionnaires have been designed and distributed to some businessmen (especially at trade fair). The questionnaires have been designed for officers in management cadre in public and private companies, shareholders, staff, partners and owners in sole proprietorship
TABLE OF CONTENT
Table of content
1.1Statement of problem
1.2Purpose of the study
1.3Significant of the study
1.4Statement of Hypothesis
1.5Scope of the study
1.6Limitation of the study
1.7Definition of terms.
2.0Review of Related Literature
2.1Accounting as a language of business
2.2Users of accounting information
2.3Characteristics of good information
2.4Management of information
2.5Basic accounting concept
2.6The financial accounting branch
2.7Other accounting branches.
3.0Research design and methodology
3.1Sources of data
3.3Method of investigation
4.0Data presentation and analysis.
4.1Data presentation and analysis.
4.2Test of hypothesis.
5.0Summary of findings, conclusion and recommendation.
Disclaimer: Note this academic material is intended as a guide for your academic research work. Do not copy word for word. Note: For Computer or Programming related works, some works might not contain source codes
CITE THIS WORK
(2012, 11). The Effect Of Financial Accounting Reporting On The Management Of A Business (a Case Study Of Emenite Ltd).. Afribary.com. Retrieved 11, 2012, from https://afribary.com/read/360/the-effect-of-financial-accounting-reporting-on-the-management-of-a-business-a-case-study-of-emenite-ltd
"The Effect Of Financial Accounting Reporting On The Management Of A Business (a Case Study Of Emenite Ltd)." Afribary.com. 11 2012. 2012. 11 2012 <https://afribary.com/read/360/the-effect-of-financial-accounting-reporting-on-the-management-of-a-business-a-case-study-of-emenite-ltd>.
"The Effect Of Financial Accounting Reporting On The Management Of A Business (a Case Study Of Emenite Ltd).." Afribary.com. Afribary.com, 11 2012. Web. 11 2012. <https://afribary.com/read/360/the-effect-of-financial-accounting-reporting-on-the-management-of-a-business-a-case-study-of-emenite-ltd>.
"The Effect Of Financial Accounting Reporting On The Management Of A Business (a Case Study Of Emenite Ltd).." Afribary.com. 11, 2012. Accessed 11, 2012. https://afribary.com/read/360/the-effect-of-financial-accounting-reporting-on-the-management-of-a-business-a-case-study-of-emenite-ltd.
- Related Works
- Internal Audting – An Instrument Of Control In The Public Sector. (a Case Study Of Abia State Ministry Of Education)
- The Significance And Objectives Of Source Documents In Audit Investigation A Case Study Of Orji Chukwu And Co Chartered Accountancts
- Loan Sysndication In Banks (a Case Study Of International Merchant Bank Port – Harcourt)
- The Impact Of Auditing Has In He Control Of Fraud And Irregularities In The Selected Business Organization Like The Nigeria Coal Corporation Enugu As Our Focuses
- Financial Planning And Control A Key To Management Efficiency In The Manufacturing Industry (a Case Study Of Dangote Group Plc)
- The Administration Of Vat In Nigeria
- Application Of The Contribution Margin Approach To Pricing Decisions In Manufacturing Organizations (a Case Study Of Innoson Technology Nigeria)
- The Role Of Independent Auditors In Nigeria
- Banking Lending Policies And Recovery Procedure In Nigeria
- An Analysis Of The Procurement Reforms Act As A Tool For Cost Savings And Accountability In Krpc