TABLE OF CONTENTS
Table of content
1.1 statement of problem
1.2 Rationale of the study
1.3 Significance of study
1.4 Definition of terms
2.0 Literature review
2.1 What bank fraud
2.2 Types of fraud
2.3 Effect of fraud
2.4 Causes of bank fraud
2.5 Measures for controlling fraud in banks
3.0 Statement of hypothesis
3.1 Methodology of study
3.2 Sources of data
4.0 Data presentation
4.1 Data analysis
Seeing all the adequate measures such as internal control auditing, separation of duties, monitoring of branch operations, application of diplomacy actions etc. in order to control fraud and forgery in the Nigerian banking industries, still there is fraud and forgery in the Nigeria banking industry.
More still, banks screen the best staff for employment monitor and check dormant accounts, apply fraud detecting machines periodic rotation of bank staff etc, all are also another fraud control measures, despite all these, there is still bank fraud.
The next question a reasonable one will ask is “why does bank fraud still occurs:
This led me to write on this topic to really know, what bank fraud is, types, its effects on the economy, suggested control measures, causes of fraud in order to take this problem in the society over out banking industry.
Disclaimer: Note this academic material is intended as a guide for your academic research work. Do not copy word for word. Note: For Computer or Programming related works, some works might not contain source codes
CITE THIS WORK
(2014, 10). Fraud And Forgery In The Nigerian Banking Industry.. ProjectStoc.com. Retrieved 10, 2014, from https://projectstoc.com/read/3536/fraud-and-forgery-in-the-nigerian-banking-industry-9592
"Fraud And Forgery In The Nigerian Banking Industry." ProjectStoc.com. 10 2014. 2014. 10 2014 <https://projectstoc.com/read/3536/fraud-and-forgery-in-the-nigerian-banking-industry-9592>.
"Fraud And Forgery In The Nigerian Banking Industry.." ProjectStoc.com. ProjectStoc.com, 10 2014. Web. 10 2014. <https://projectstoc.com/read/3536/fraud-and-forgery-in-the-nigerian-banking-industry-9592>.
"Fraud And Forgery In The Nigerian Banking Industry.." ProjectStoc.com. 10, 2014. Accessed 10, 2014. https://projectstoc.com/read/3536/fraud-and-forgery-in-the-nigerian-banking-industry-9592.
- Related Works
- Internal Control System As A Means Of Preventing Fraud In Nigeria Financial Institution (a Case Study Of First Bank Of Nigeria Plc Onitsha)
- The Appraisal Of Commercial Banks Sectorial Distribution Of Loans And Advances
- The Impo Rtance Of The Nigerian Capital Market To Business Organizations. (a Case Study Of Portacourt Stock Exchange)
- Community Banking System And The Promotion Of Rural Development
- An Analysis Of External Debt And Economic Growth In Nigeria, (1992 â€“ 2004).
- The Role Of The Stock Exchange Market In The Economy
- An Examination Of The Problem And Prospect Of Financing State Government Projects Through The Capital Market Presented
- Management Crisis Of The Banking Industry : (a Case Study Of Some Distress Banks)
- An Evaluation Of The Impact Of Commercial Bank Lending On Small Scale Industries In Nigeria
- The Credit Analysis And Loan Management In Commercial Bank