This work was done to find out the assessment of the mass mediaâ€™s role in the campaign against drug abuse, because drug abuse has become a serious problem we are facing both in Nigeria and in other parts of the world.
The objectives of this research is to find out if drug abuse has increased crime rate in Nigeria, to find out if the mass media is performing their functions effectively, its assessment in the campaign against drug abuse in Nigeria and what impression people have about drug abuse in Nigeria.
A critical review of related literature was made. The methodology used, the research design, sample, the method of data collection and analysis is found in chapter three.
Chapter four is devoted to the analysis of data collected and results of the research. Tables were used in the results.
Chapter five contains the summary of the study and the recommendations for further study.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Table of Content
1.1Background of the Study
1.2Statement of the Research problem
1.3Objective of the Study
1.4Significance of the Study
1.7Conceptual and Operational definition
1.9Limitation of the Study
CHAPTER TWO : REVIEW OF THE LITERATURE
2.1Sources of Literature
2.3Summary of Literature review
CHAPTER THREE: MYTHOLOGY
CHAPTER FOUR : DATA ANALYSIS AND RESULTS
CHAPTER FIVE: SUMMARY AND RECOMMENDATIONS FOR FURTHER STUDY
5.2Recommendations for further Study
Appendix A: Letter of Introduction
Appendix B: Questionnaire.
Disclaimer: Note this academic material is intended as a guide for your academic research work. Do not copy word for word. Note: For Computer or Programming related works, some works might not contain source codes
CITE THIS WORK
(2012, 11). An Assessment Of Mass Media's Role In The Campaign Against Drug Abuse In Nigeria.. ProjectStoc.com. Retrieved 11, 2012, from https://projectstoc.com/read/318/an-assessment-of-mass-media-s-role-in-the-campaign-against-drug-abuse-in-nigeria
"An Assessment Of Mass Media's Role In The Campaign Against Drug Abuse In Nigeria." ProjectStoc.com. 11 2012. 2012. 11 2012 <https://projectstoc.com/read/318/an-assessment-of-mass-media-s-role-in-the-campaign-against-drug-abuse-in-nigeria>.
"An Assessment Of Mass Media's Role In The Campaign Against Drug Abuse In Nigeria.." ProjectStoc.com. ProjectStoc.com, 11 2012. Web. 11 2012. <https://projectstoc.com/read/318/an-assessment-of-mass-media-s-role-in-the-campaign-against-drug-abuse-in-nigeria>.
"An Assessment Of Mass Media's Role In The Campaign Against Drug Abuse In Nigeria.." ProjectStoc.com. 11, 2012. Accessed 11, 2012. https://projectstoc.com/read/318/an-assessment-of-mass-media-s-role-in-the-campaign-against-drug-abuse-in-nigeria.
- Related Works
- Influence Of Indigenous Soap Opera On Caritas University Students. (a Study Of Super Story)
- A Term Paper Work On Oko Community In Anambra State
- An Assessment Of The Effects Of Television Programmes On Youhs. (a Case Study Of Campus Cricuit On Minaj Broadcast International)
- The Usage Of Facebook Among Nigerian Youths
- Causes And Effects Of Communication Breakdown In An Organization
- Mass Media As An Instrument Of Political Mobilization: (a Case Study Of The Enugu State Broadcasting Service (esbs)
- Langauage Problems In Nigeria Broadcast Media
- Impact Of Television Advertising On Etisalat Market Audience (a Study Of Owerri Metropolis, Imo State) January – June 2013
- Public Relation As A Tool For Industrial Harmony (a Case Study Of The Nigerian Police Enugu)
- Communication Gap, Its Effect On Organizational Performance (a Case Study Of Institute Of Management And Technology, (i.m.t), Enugu