This paper will discuss the need for computer forensics to be practiced in an effective and legal way, outline basic technical issues, and point to references for further reading. It promotes the idea that the competent practice of computer forensics and awareness of applicable laws is essential for todayâ€™s networked organizations.
This subject is important for managers who need to understand how computer forensics fits as a strategic element in overall organizational computer security. Network administrators and other computer security staff need to understand issues associated with computer forensics. Those who work in corporate governance, legal departments, or IT should find an overview of computer forensics in an organizational context useful.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
1.1STATEMENT OF PROBLEM
1.2PURPOSE OF STUDY
1.3IMPORTANCE OF STUDY
1.4DEFINITION OF TERMS
1.5ASSUMPTION OF STUDY
2.0 LITERETURE REVIEW
2.2 DATA TYPES
3.0 LEGAL ASPECTS OF COMPUTER FORENSICS
4.0 FORENSICS PROCESS
4.2 VOLATILE DATA
4.3 ANALYSIS TOOLS
CHAPTER FIVE: CONCLUSION
5.1LIMITATION OF STUDY
5.2SUGGESTION FOR FURTHER RESEARCH
Disclaimer: Note this academic material is intended as a guide for your academic research work. Do not copy word for word. Note: For Computer or Programming related works, some works might not contain source codes
CITE THIS WORK
(2012, 11). Computer Forensics.. Afribary.com. Retrieved 11, 2012, from https://afribary.com/read/313/computer-forensics
"Computer Forensics." Afribary.com. 11 2012. 2012. 11 2012 <https://afribary.com/read/313/computer-forensics>.
"Computer Forensics.." Afribary.com. Afribary.com, 11 2012. Web. 11 2012. <https://afribary.com/read/313/computer-forensics>.
"Computer Forensics.." Afribary.com. 11, 2012. Accessed 11, 2012. https://afribary.com/read/313/computer-forensics.
- Related Works
- Design And Implementation Of An On Line Medical Billing System (a Case Study Of Penults Hospital Enugu State)
- The Relevance Of Computer In Accounting Profession
- Design And Implementation Of Automated Motor Vehicle Driving Licensing System
- Design And Implementation Of A Web-based E-learning System For Continuing Education (case Study Of Rivers State Polytechnic, Bori)
- Impact Of Social Network On Students
- Scalable And Efficient End To End Network Topology Inference
- Design And Implementation Of Computerised Case Filling System (a Case Study Of Enugu High Court Enugu.)
- Design And Implementation Of A Computerised Market Survey Reporting System
- Design And Implementation Of Data And Video Streaming System
- Design And Implementation Of Web Enabled Supply Chain Management A Case Study Of Emenite Plc Enugu