This project work was on the importance of community bank in rural areas with a special interest on Nise Community bank Awka south, of Anambra State as a case study.
The dynamism in the banking industry has motivated me to write on this subject and the purpose is to find out how community banks are coping with rural challenges. The hypothesis tasted are as follows:
Many rural dwellers are yet to realize and understood the importance of community banking service to the success of economic activities. That may community banks are yet to attain the quality of management and staff required to provide effective and efficiency services to their customers. The corresponding alternative hypotheses were also stated.
Based on this, the researcher designed a research plan that involved a review of related materials and use of research instrument for the collection of primary data.
The population of the study were the staff and the customers of Nise Community bank. Sample sizes of 291 questionnaires were used for this project and out of which 246 were returned. Data collected were use to test the hypothesis formulated and sum major findings made which includes:
That many rural dwellers have realized and understood the importance of community banking services to the success of their economic activities. That many communities have attained the quality of management as staff required to provide the efficient and effective services to their customers.
The summary conclusion and recommendations in this research work are expected to improve the operation of the bank and sequentially achieved of the rural areas and economic stability of the country at large.
TABLE OF CONTENT
Table of content
1.1statement of problem
1.2purpose of the study
1.3Significance of the study
1.4Statement of Hypothesis
1.5Scope of the study
1.6Limitation of the study
1.7Definition of terms
2.0Review of related literature
2.1Community banking System in Nigeriaâ€™
2.2The economic role of community bank
2.3Community bank criteria for lending to customers
2.4The interest of community bank
2.5The security for community banks lending
2.6The major characteristic of community bank service
2.7The challenges of community banking institution Nigeria
2.8Historical Development of community bank
2.9Operational system of community bank
under the finding & objectives
2.10Rural mobilization techniques of
the community and achievement
2.11Problems associated with community bank in Nigeria
3.0Research design and methodology
3.1sources of data
3.3Method of investigation
4.0Data presentation and analysis
4.1Data presentation and analysis
4.2Test of Hypothesis
5.0Summary of findings, conclusion and recommendation
Disclaimer: Note this academic material is intended as a guide for your academic research work. Do not copy word for word. Note: For Computer or Programming related works, some works might not contain source codes
CITE THIS WORK
(2012, 10). Importance Of Community Bank In Rural Areas A Case Study Of Nise Community Bank,.. ProjectStoc.com. Retrieved 10, 2012, from https://projectstoc.com/read/208/importance-of-community-bank-in-rural-areas-a-case-study-of-nise-community-bank
"Importance Of Community Bank In Rural Areas A Case Study Of Nise Community Bank,." ProjectStoc.com. 10 2012. 2012. 10 2012 <https://projectstoc.com/read/208/importance-of-community-bank-in-rural-areas-a-case-study-of-nise-community-bank>.
"Importance Of Community Bank In Rural Areas A Case Study Of Nise Community Bank,.." ProjectStoc.com. ProjectStoc.com, 10 2012. Web. 10 2012. <https://projectstoc.com/read/208/importance-of-community-bank-in-rural-areas-a-case-study-of-nise-community-bank>.
"Importance Of Community Bank In Rural Areas A Case Study Of Nise Community Bank,.." ProjectStoc.com. 10, 2012. Accessed 10, 2012. https://projectstoc.com/read/208/importance-of-community-bank-in-rural-areas-a-case-study-of-nise-community-bank.
- Related Works
- The Role Of Modern Accounting In Mass Media (a Case Study Of Federal Radio Corporation Nigeria (frcn) Kaduna)
- Management Audit As A Tool Of Achieving Organisational Objectives (a Case Study Of Eastern Nigeria Plastics)
- Problems Of Personal Income Tax Generation And Administration In Enugu State (a Case Study Of Internal Revenue Enugu North)
- The Problems Of Working Capital Management In The Private Sector
- The Nature Of Internal Audit System In Educational Institution Regulatory Organization
- Financing Small Scale Industries In Nigeria (a Case Study Of Enugu State)
- Budgetary Control In The Marketing And Manufacturing Organization
- Appraisal Of Income Tax Management By Multinational Companies In Nigeria (case Study Of Selected Multinational Companies In The Southeastern States Of Nigeria)
- The Use Of Computer In Recording Accounting Information, Problem And Prospects (a Case Study Of Bendel Feeds And Flour Mill, Ewu, Edo State)
- Privatization As A Means Of Solving Nigerian Economic Problems (a Case Study Of Nepa Plc)