The immigration department of the Federal Government Secretariat Enugu is saddled among other things with the task of regulating the entry and exit of persons or the movement of people into and out of Nigeria. It is also entrusted with the task of issuing international traveling passport to eligible Nigerians.
This study focused on the review of the manual mode of operations at some of the sections, namely the control section, the administration and passport section with a view to computerize their activities.
A computerized information system has been developed to facilitate storage and retrieval of information.
Furthermore the adequate keeping of records of immigrants entering or leaving Nigeria and finally prints of the individuals involve are the provisional offers of the computerized system.
All these measures are geared towards improving the effectiveness and efficiency of the immigration department.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
ORGANISATION OF WORK
TABLE OF CONTENTS
1.1STATEMENT OF THE PROBLEM
1.2PURPOSE OF STUDY
1.3AIMS AND OBJECTIVES
1.4LIMITATIONS OR CONSTRAINTS
1.6DEFINITION OF TERMS
2.1STATEMENT OF PROBLEM
2.2PURPOSE OF THE STUDY
2.3AIM AND OBJECTIVE
2.4SCOPE AND DELIMITATION
2.5LIMITATION OR CONSTRAINTS
3.1DESCRIPTION AND ANALYSIS OF THE EXISTING SYSTEM
3.2FACTS FINDING METHOD USED
3.4OBJECTIVE OF THE EXISTING SYSTEM
3.5INPUT PROCESS OUTPUT ANALYSIS
3.6INFORMATION FLOW DIAGRAM.
3.7PROBLEM OF THE EXISTING SYSTEM
3.8JUSTIFICATION FOR THE NEW SYSTEM.
4.1DESIGN OF THE NEW SYSTEM
4.2OUTPUT SPECIFICATION AND DESIGN
4.3INPUT SPECIFICATION AND DESIGN
SYSTEM FLOW CHART
5.2PROGRAM FLOW CHART
RECOMMENDATION AND CONCLUSION
Disclaimer: Note this academic material is intended as a guide for your academic research work. Do not copy word for word. Note: For Computer or Programming related works, some works might not contain source codes
CITE THIS WORK
(2012, 10). Design And Implementation Of A Computerized System For Immigration Service (a Case Study Of Federal Government Secretariat Enugu).. ProjectStoc.com. Retrieved 10, 2012, from https://projectstoc.com/read/187/design-and-implementation-of-a-computerized-system-for-immigration-service-a-case-study-of-federal-government-secretariat-enugu
"Design And Implementation Of A Computerized System For Immigration Service (a Case Study Of Federal Government Secretariat Enugu)." ProjectStoc.com. 10 2012. 2012. 10 2012 <https://projectstoc.com/read/187/design-and-implementation-of-a-computerized-system-for-immigration-service-a-case-study-of-federal-government-secretariat-enugu>.
"Design And Implementation Of A Computerized System For Immigration Service (a Case Study Of Federal Government Secretariat Enugu).." ProjectStoc.com. ProjectStoc.com, 10 2012. Web. 10 2012. <https://projectstoc.com/read/187/design-and-implementation-of-a-computerized-system-for-immigration-service-a-case-study-of-federal-government-secretariat-enugu>.
"Design And Implementation Of A Computerized System For Immigration Service (a Case Study Of Federal Government Secretariat Enugu).." ProjectStoc.com. 10, 2012. Accessed 10, 2012. https://projectstoc.com/read/187/design-and-implementation-of-a-computerized-system-for-immigration-service-a-case-study-of-federal-government-secretariat-enugu.
- Related Works
- Distributed Collaborative Key Agreement And Authentication Protocol For Dynamic Peer Group
- Intrusion Detection In Wireless Ad Hoc Network
- Neural Network Based Character Pattern Identification System
- Design And Implementation Of A Computerized Transaction Receipt Generating System For An Atm Machine (a Case Study A Union Bank Of Nigeria)
- Design And Implementation Of Steganography For Hiding Data In Audio Film (case Study Of Woman Of Faith)
- Design And Implementation Of A Computerized Hotel Business Billing System. (a Case Study Of Modotel Hotel Limited Enugu)
- Design And Simulation Of A Personnal Computer Temperation Control System
- Design And Implementation Of A Computerised Traffic Offence Documentation System (case Study Of Federal Road Safety Commissioner, Enugu)
- An Analysis Of A Virtual Library System (case Study Of National Library Of Nigeria, Enugu State)
- Design And Implementation Of A Computerized Price Determining System For Shop Wares. (a Case Study Roban Stores)