Cooperatives which have been in existence for the past centrally still exist in our conteporaly time today due to certain factors which is the case of study in this project. But for the umpteenth time people still mistake motives with factors for joining cooperatives.
However the purpose of this project is to find out the factors that can influence the establishment of cooperatives in Owerri L.G.A. An attempt will be made to distinguish the term mortise from factors that can influence the establishment of cooperatives
The first chapter is going to discuss background of the faction purpose of study significance research questions scope and limitations of the study
The second chapter will emphasis on literature review which is going to come from books news papers magazines Journals etc to serve as an opera of other works form authors on the same topic with emphasis on instorical background of cooperatives establishment in Owerri L.G.A Imo state etc.
In chapter three emphasis will be laid on research design and methodology source of data which will be gotten from both primary and secondary data as well as instruments used sample size (population) sample procedure and return of complete questionnaire will be talled n.
In chapter four presentation Analysis and interpretation of data will be focussed on.
Finally chapter five which is the last will present the summary of research finding. Also conclusions recommendations Appendix and Bibliography will be presented treated.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Table of contents
1.1 Statement of the factors
1.2 Objective of the study
1.3 Significance of the study
1.4 Research questions
1.5 Scope of study
1.6 Limitations of the study
Review of related literature
2.1 Brief history of cooperatives
2.2 Definitions of cooperatives history of cooperative in owerri L.G.A Imo state.
2.3 History of cooperative in Nigeria
2.4 The factors that influence the establishment of cooperative in Imo state
2.5 Historical background of cooperatives in Imo state
2.6 Problems of co-operative establishment in the area of study
2.7 Achievements of cooperative in Owerri L.G.A Imo state.
2.8 Achievements of Cooperative In Owerri L.G.A, Imo State
Research Design and Methodology
3.1 Sources of data
3.2 Secondary data
3.3 Primary data
3.4 Instrument used
3.5 Sample size (population)
3.6 Sample procedure
3.7 Return of completed questionnaire
Data presentation analysis and interpretation
Summary of research findings
Disclaimer: Note this academic material is intended as a guide for your academic research work. Do not copy word for word. Note: For Computer or Programming related works, some works might not contain source codes
CITE THIS WORK
(2013, 04). The Factors That Can Influence The Establishment Of Cooperative In Imo State A Case Study Of Owerri L.g.a Imo State.. ProjectStoc.com. Retrieved 04, 2013, from https://projectstoc.com/read/1273/the-factors-that-can-influence-the-establishment-of-cooperative-in-imo-state-a-case-study-of-owerri-l-g-a-imo-state
"The Factors That Can Influence The Establishment Of Cooperative In Imo State A Case Study Of Owerri L.g.a Imo State." ProjectStoc.com. 04 2013. 2013. 04 2013 <https://projectstoc.com/read/1273/the-factors-that-can-influence-the-establishment-of-cooperative-in-imo-state-a-case-study-of-owerri-l-g-a-imo-state>.
"The Factors That Can Influence The Establishment Of Cooperative In Imo State A Case Study Of Owerri L.g.a Imo State.." ProjectStoc.com. ProjectStoc.com, 04 2013. Web. 04 2013. <https://projectstoc.com/read/1273/the-factors-that-can-influence-the-establishment-of-cooperative-in-imo-state-a-case-study-of-owerri-l-g-a-imo-state>.
"The Factors That Can Influence The Establishment Of Cooperative In Imo State A Case Study Of Owerri L.g.a Imo State.." ProjectStoc.com. 04, 2013. Accessed 04, 2013. https://projectstoc.com/read/1273/the-factors-that-can-influence-the-establishment-of-cooperative-in-imo-state-a-case-study-of-owerri-l-g-a-imo-state.
- Related Works
- Credit Mobilization Challenges Of Credit Cooperative Societies In Enugu State, Its Implications For Rural Development (a Case Study Of Selected Credit Cooperative Societies In Enugu North Local Government Area Of Enugu State)
- The Role Of National Board For Technical Education (nbte) In Promoting Cooperative Education (a Case Study Of The Three Federal Cooperative Colleges In Nigeria)
- The Importance Of Improving Agreiculture Production Through Co-operative Societies (a Case Study Of Aniocha L.g.a, Anambra State
- Cooperative Education/training And Effective Management Of Co-operative Business Enterprises (a Case Study Of Cooperative Societies In Udi Local Government Area)
- A Study On Cooperative Thrift And Loan Society (a Case Study Of Federal Ministry Of Industry And Technology, Owerri, Imo State - 1998 – June 2004)
- The Effects Of Credit Administration And Control On The Development Of Cooperative Societies
- The Study Of The Impact Of The Orgns In The Development Of Crop In Nigeria (a Case Study Of The Cooperative Federation Of Anambra State)
- The Formation/registration Of A Co-operative Societies In Enugu State (a Case Study Of The Procedure Involved In Registering A Co-operative Societies In Enugu State)
- Increasing Agricultural Output Through The Activities Of Co-operative Societies In Enugu East Local Government Area Of Enugu State: (a Case Study Of Selected Agricultural Co-operative Societies In Enugu East L.g.a, Enugu State)
- The Importance Of Studying Co-operative Economics And Management In Institutions